Help kids practice listening for beginning sounds with this fun, hands-on Fish Phonics Activity for prek, kindergarten, and first grade kids.
More FREE Printable Math Crafts
- Count to 10 Ice Cream Math Craft
- Flower Shape Math Craft
- St. Patricks Day Math Craft (addition)
- Snowman Math Craft (addition & subtraction)
- Number Bonds to 10 Fishing Craft
- Sandcastle Math Craft
This free printable phonics game is a great way for preschoolers, kindergarteners, and 1st grade students to practice listening for the sounds letters make. Whether you are a parents, teacher, or homeschooler – this hands on phonics activities printable is a fun, engaging way for students to practice phonemic awarenes!
This super cute free printable fish activity is great to help children practice beginning sounds with a hands-on educational activity. Use this as extra practice, summer learning, getting ready for Kindergarten, in a literacy center, along with a fish theme, or just a fun kindergarten game.
Next cut out apart the fish bowls and fish. There are 4 bowls per page and a fish bowl for every alphabet letter from A to Z. There are two fish for students to place in each bowl.
You can give kids all the bowls at one time, a couple at a tim. Pre k, kinder, and grade 1 students will say the name of the clipart pictured on the fish. They will listen for the beginning sound (great phonemic awareness practice) and then place the fish in the bowl featuring the letter that makes the sound they heard. In the example above the blue fan fish and the brown football fish have been put in the letter f bowl. The student will now put the blue house fish in the letter h bowl.
Plus, don’t miss our most popular alphabet printables including our: Alphabet Coloring Pages, Alphabet Worksheets, Alphabet Printable Hats, Alphabet Playdough Mats,vAlphabet Do a Dot Printables, Fruit Loop Alphabet Printable Snack Mats, and printable alphabet crafts.
Download Fish Alphabet Activity
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!