As the leaves begin to don their vibrant hues, it’s time to welcome the enchanting season of fall. And what better way to enjoy this beautiful season of all, than to create some cute toilet paper roll pumpkin crafts with your kids? This is a great craft to bring together pumpkins, fall, and repurposing everyday items to become more eco-friendly. So grab those supplies and get crafting to create a toilet paper roll pumpkin craft for kids.
Pumpkin craft for kindergarten
The beauty of this craft lies in the simplicity of the materials you need for this printable. Just grab an empty toilet paper roll, and the supplies listed below and you’re all set to create this craft.
I especially love crafts that make use of common household items, and this is a perfect example of that. When you make this craft with your kids you can also explain the importance of reusing items and repurposing them into something more useful and in this case something that can be used to decorate and add a touch of creativity into your space.
Toilet paper roll pumpkin
Supplies to Create the Fall Craft for Kids
- Toiler Paper Roll
- Construction Paper (green, brown, orange)
- Googly Eyes
- Glue stick
Gather your supplies and let’s get crafting!
Fall toilet paper roll crafts
Cut out a piece of orange construction paper long and wide enough to wrap around the toilet paper roll.
Wrap the orange paper around the toilet paper roll. Make sure it’s completely covered.
Using the green construction paper cut out a leaf.
Using the brown construction paper cut out a short stem.
Toilet paper pumpkin
Using some glue stick on the brown stem at the top of the toilet paper roll.
Next, stick on the green leaf cut out beside the stem onto the top of the toilet paper roll.
Stick on the googly eyes.
Toilet paper roll pumpkin craft
Using a marker draw a smiley face under the eyes. And there you have it! A fun fall craft activity for your learners.
Toilet paper roll pumpkins
This is a very simple fall craft activity but is a great way to get learners interested and engaged in crafting. It’s also a fun way to repurpose some household items and create a fun fall decoration for your house or classroom!
Toilet paper pumpkins
You can get kids to add their own personal touch to the craft. Give them some glitter or even just a marker and get them to decorate the pumpkin toilet paper roll however they like.
This will them to add their own personal touches and provide some variety in the craft they have created. As always the best part about craft activities are seeing how each child’s craft turned out. Enjoy!
- Phonics Printable Pumpkin Activities
- Pumpkin Activities Printable Shape Matching Game
- Parts of a Pumpkin Craft
- Pumpkin kindergarten sight word games online
- Number Bonds Pumpkin Math
- Pumpkin Matching Game
- October Crafts for Kids
- Counting Free Pumpkin Activity Printables
- Candy Count and Trace Pumpkin Activities
- Pumpkin Printables Counting Mats
- Learning Shapes Pumpkin Playdough Mats
- Word Family Pumpkin Activities
- Shape Game – Pumpkin Activities for Preschoolers
- Counting Spider Activities
- Pumpkin Traceable Letters
- Printable Pumpkin Math for Kindergartners
- Letter Find Pumpkin Worksheets
- Scarecrow CVC Word Fall Activities for Kindergarten, FREE Fall Worksheets for Kindergarten , Printable Scarecrow Pronoun Game, Scarecrow Worksheets Pack, and Learning Colors Printable Fall Games
- Fall Sequencing Cards and Sequencing Worksheets and Letter Matching Leaf Printable Activity
- Fall Worksheets Pack, Fall Theme or Fall Theme Preschool, and Cute Fall Playdough Mats
- Fall Do a Dot Printables. Color Word Fall Worksheets, and Simple Fall Coloring Pages
- Fall Books for Preschoolers,these fall picture books, or these fall books for kids
- Counting Fall Worksheets for Preschoolers, Fall Playdough Mats – Counting Leaves
- Skip Counting Fall Math Worksheets, My Fall Counting Book – Fall Activity for Kindergarten
- Fall Nubmer Words Donut Worksheets, Fall Counting Book for Pre-K, Acorn Counting Game
- Multiplication Candy Corn Math or Addition/Subtraction Candy Corn Math Puzzles or Candy Corn Fall Math Number Puzzles, and Count and Clip Fall Math Activities for Preschoolers (or this pumpkin set)
- Fall Math Counting Crows Activity, Addition Fall Worksheets with Stickers (sticker alphabet fall worksheets or number recognition fall worksheets or color recognition fall worksheets)
- Fall Activities sorting pretty leaves by shape, Printable Fall Number Game for Preschoolers
- Fall Color by Number, Number Tracing Fall Worksheets, and Alphabet Fall Printable
- Scarecrow Short O Words Printable, Fall Sight Words Game, and Candy Corn Math Fall Activities for Kindergarten plus Nonsense Words Fall Activities for Kindergarten
- Color by Letter Fall Worksheets, Squirrel Fall Worksheets for kids and Cute Fall Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Nature Fall Scavenger Hunt or this Fall Leaf Scavenger Hunt plus Beginning Blends Fall Activity
- Syllable Clip Cards Fall Activity for Kindergarten, Free Fall Writing Prompts
- Leaf Alphabet Letters Matching Activity, Color Words Fall Emergent Reader, and Fall Science ideas for kids
- EASY Why do Leaves Change Color Experiment, Fall I Spy Printable, and September Activities for Kids
- Paper Roll Bunny Craft
- 100 Amazing Zoo Animal Crafts
- These tin foil art projects are fun-to-make and so pretty!
- Folded Paper Elephant Craft Bookmark
- Painted Flower Craft Preschool
- Creative Pipe Cleaner Crafts kids will want to make
- Stunning Tissue Paper Rainbow Craft
- Bubble Wrap Painting Rain Craft
- Outrageously Cute Googly Eye Crafts
- Tissue Paper Butterfly Suncatcher Craft
- Star Wars Crafts that are from a galaxy far, far away
- Super cute Thing 1 and Thing 2 Craft
- Must-try Popsicle Stick Crafts
- Over 100 Fun Spring Crafts for Kids
- Super fun Spin Art Flower Craft for Kids
- This Monet art project for kids is a fun way to introduce famous artists for kids with a stunning project!
- Lovely Coffee Filter Crafts for kids
- Check out these toilet paper roll crafts
- Try these paper plate crafts for all occasions
- Clever Fall Crafts for Kids
- Silly Monster Crafts for kids of all ages
- Cute Handprint Alphabet Crafts from A to Z
- Letter Crafts sorted A-Z
- Learn your letters with these free printable alphabet crafts