This free printable St Patricks Day Math is such a fun way for kindergarten, pre-k, and first grade students to practice adding and subtracting within 20! In this st patrick’s day math activities kids will solve the equations and color the coin if the sum or difference equals the featured number on the pots of gold. This is such a fun addition to your st patricks day kindergarten theme in March. Simply download pdf file with st patricks day math worksheets and you are ready to play and learn!
St Patricks Day Math
Kids will have fun solving addition and subtraction equations while completing this super cute kindergarten math craft perfect for March. This st patricks day math activity is such a fun way for preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students to practice solving euqations who equal numbers 1-20. Use the free st patrick’s day printables as part of your st patricks day kindergarten lesson plan filled with engaging themed activities to make learning FUN and memorable.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this math activity for st patricks day! Use this at home, a math center in your classroom, or supplement for homeschool math curriculum.
St patricks day math worksheets
St patrick’s day math activities
Start out by download the free printable below. Then print as many of the worksheets as you like. There are worksheets to practice adding and subtracting numbers that equal 10-20.
St Patricks Day Kindergarten
Students will color the coins yellow that equal the number on the pot of gold. Then they can color the pot of gold and those coins too. These simple addition and subtraction problems are great for achieving math fluency!
Free st patrick’s day printables
Next cut out the pot of gold and the coins that equal the number on the pot of gold.
St Patricks Day Theme
Next glue or tape the coins on top of the blank coins to complete your super cute march math craft for Kindergartners.
St Patrick’s Day Printables
Looking for more fun, free saint patricks day printable ideas and activities for March? You will love these free resources for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age students.:
- Hands-ton St Patrick’s Day Counting Activity with free printable
- St patrick’s day for preschoolers Cute activity pages
- Work on pre-writing skills with these cute, Free St Patrick’s Day Printables Tracing Strips
- Color by Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Leprechaun Hat Letter Tracing St Patrick’s Day Printables
- Rainbow Alphabet Matching St Patrick’s Day Activities
- Use Fruit Loop cereal to make a rainbow with these St Patrick’s day Printables
- Count and Trace with this fun and free St patrick’s day preschool activities
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Worksheets to work on number recognition while revealing cute hidden mystery pictures
- Find the Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Count to 20 Puzzles for March
- Counting to 20 Puzzles are a fun St Patrick’s Day Preschool Activities
- St Patricks Day for Kindergarten counting with ten frames
- Pot of Gold St Patrick Day Activities – working on sorting beginning letter sounds coins by the correct pot of gold letter
St patrick’s day printables
For elementary age students, check out these fun, hands-on printable activities for St Patricks Day.
- Learn about Ireland for Kids with these free printable books or these Ireland Coloring Pages to read, color, and learn!
- Pot of Gold Math St Patricks Day Activity
- Rainbow Read, Rhyme and Dab St Patricks Day Activity
- Work on early literacy skills with this Rhyming Rainbows St Patricks Day for Kindergarten
- Create-a-Word Spelling St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Work on reading comprehension with these St Patricks Day Worksheets
- St Patricks Day Math Craft
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Hundreds Chart
- Addition St Patrick’s Day Worksheets – add and dab the lucky clover with a cute Leprechaun
- Work on Addition within 20 with this Craft kids will make from St Patricks Day Math Worksheets
- Free st patrick day printables Addition BINGO makes practicing math FUN – print in color or black and white!
- Pot of Gold Addition Game
- St Patricks Day Addition Math Crafts for 1st Grade
- Free Printable March Writing Prompts or these calendar march writing prompts
St Patrick’s Day Activities
Looking for some cute St patricks day crafts or clever st patricks day activities, don’t miss these fun ideas:
- Super FUN Leprechaun Rocks Science Experiment
- Pot of Gold Craft with fun name recognition activity
- Color by Number Leprechaun Hat Template Free
- Rainbow Handprint St Patrick’s Day Craft for Kids
- 30+ Creative St Patrick’s Day Craft for Kids
- Over 40 EPIC St Patricks Day Activities
- 7 Cute Handprint St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Preschoolers
- Color Hunt St Patricks Day Ideas for Toddlers
- Lucky Clover St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Stamping Clovers St Patricks Day Shamrock Craft
- Rainbow Easy St Patrick’s Day Crafts
- Super Cute Hanging Rainbow St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Whip up a batch of this lovely green contact solution slime
- Pick up some new favorite St patricks day books for kids
Or take a peak at this weeks worth of activities in our St Patrick’s Theme , this St Patrick’s Day theme Preschool, or all our ideas to celebrate with st patrick’s day activities for kids of all ages!
Download Saint Patricks Day Math Craft
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!