Children of all ages will have fun twisting chenille stems to make these creative Pipe Cleaners Crafts! We have pipe cleaner craft ideas for everything from A to Z. Get ready for hours of fun for pre k, kindergarten, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students.
Pipe Cleaner Crafts
Grab a packer of pipe cleaners and keep the kids buys with this list of A to Z of pipe cleaner crafts and activities. Little hands, and big ones, will have lots of fun making easy alphabet crafts with these ideas to make your own creations. These go great with a letter of the week unit for preschoolers, prek, kindergartners, first graders, and 2nd graders.
There are so many creative ideas on this list, who knew you could make so many different things out of pipe cleaners! Try making a pipe cleaner angel, or some amazing pipe cleaner crystals. There is a sparkling queen’s crown to make as well as lots of different pipe cleaner animals. These pipe cleaner crafts are a great match for letter of the week activities, or other letter learning activities, but they are also just a whole lot of fun!
Each letter of the alphabet has pipe cleaner activities (or two, or three, or more!) to go with it. There are lots of crafts, and some hands on learning activities, and even one or two science experiments to try.
Pipe Cleaner Crafts for Kids
Pick up a bag of cheap and inexpensive pipe cleaners in a variety of colors including: blue, green, red, pink, purple, yellow, orange, black, white, gray, and different shades of those colors.
A is for anemone, angel, and apples.
- Sea Anemone Craft from I Heart Crafty Things.
- Easy Pipe Cleaner Angel Craft from One Little Project.
- Easy Pipe Cleaner and Straw
- Apple Craft from A Dab of Glue Will Do.
B is for bubbles, butterflies, and birds.
- Homemade Pipe Cleaner Bubble Wands from Messy Little Monster.
- Pipe Cleaner Butterfly Rings from One Little Project.
- Pipe Cleaner Pencil Topper Birds from Artsy Craftsy Mom
- Pipe Cleaner Craft Bracelets
C is for crocodile, crystals, caterpillar, and cactus.
- Pipe Cleaner Craft Constellations
- Peg and Pipe Cleaner Crocodiles from Blissful Domestication.
- Christmas Tree Pipe Cleaner Science
- How to Grow Big Crystals from STEAM Powered Family.
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Craft from Messy Little Monster.
- Paper Plate and Pipe Cleaner Cactus Craft from Buggy and Buddy.
D is for dolls, dragons and daffodils.
- Pom Pom and Pipe Cleaner Dolls from The Craft Train.
- Pipe Cleaner Dragons from Frugal fun for Boys and Girls.
- Pipe Cleaner DaffodilCraft from Blue Bear Wood.
Pipe Cleaner Craft Ideas
E is for eggs and Easter
F is for fireworks, frogs, and fairies.
- Homemade Pipe Cleaner Fireworks Stamp Craft from Artsy Momma.
- Pipe Cleaner Frog from Frugal Fun for Boys and Girls.
- Pipe Cleaner Wooden Peg Fairies from Happily Ever Mom.
G is for gecko, glasses and gingerbread man.
- Gingerbread Pipe Cleaner Letters
- Pom Pom and Pipe Cleaner Gecko from The Craft Train.
- Pipe Cleaner Glasses
- Crystal Pipe Cleaner Gingerbread Man from Little Bins for Little Hands.
H is for hearts, hedgehogs, and horses.
- Pipe Cleaner Beaded Heart Decorations from In the Playroom.
- Pipe Cleaner Hedgehog from Craftulate.
- Cardboard and Pipe Cleaner Horse from Crafts by Amanda.
Chenille Stems Crafts
I for icicle, and insects
- Pipe Cleaner Icicle Ornaments from Happy Hooligans
- Pipe Cleaner Insects with Pom Poms from Easy Peasy and Fun.
J is for jellyfish, and jewelry.
- Rainbow Pipe Cleaner Jellyfish from Crafts by Amanda.
- Pipe Cleaner and Button Bracelet from Meaningful Mama.
K is for koala.
- Pipe Cleaner Koala from Galletita de Jengibre.
L is for lion, and lavender.
- Chenille Stem Lion Mask from Parents.
- How to Make Pipe Cleaner Lavender from Wir Testen und Berichten.
Fun Kindergarten Crafts
M is for monkey, mazes, and monsters.
- Pipe Cleaner Monkey from Frugal Fun for Boys and Girls.
- Pipe Cleaner Bead Maze from Teach Preschool.
- Pipe Cleaner Monster Finger Puppets from Easy Peasy and Fun.
- Easy Monster Finger Puppets from Mom Endeavors.
N is for numbers, necklace and ninja.
- Pipe Cleaner Numbers from Learn With Play At Home.
- Pipe Cleaner Necklaces from Little Button Diaries.
- Pipe Cleaner Ninjas from Frugal Fun For Boys and Girls.
O is for octopus, and owl.
- Pipe Cleaner Octopus and Fishing Game from Artsy Craftsy Mom.
- How to Make a Pipe Cleaner Owl from Lines Across.
P is for pumpkins, popsicles and puppets.
- Five Little Pumpkins Finger Puppets from School Time Snippets.
- Pipe Cleaner Popsicles from Glued to My Crafts.
- Pipe Cleaner Finger Puppets from The Soccer Mom Blog
Use pipe cleaners to make these fun alphabet crafts for kids
Q is for queen.
- Make a Pipe Cleaner Queen’s Crown from Laughing Kids Learn.
R is for rabbit, racoon, reindeer and rainbow.
- Fuzzy Pipe Cleaner Bunny Pencil Toppers from Artsy Momma.
- Racoon Pencil Topper Crafts from Artsy Momma.
- Reindeer Pasta and Pipe Cleaner Sculptures from The Craft Train.
- Pipe Cleaner Rainbow Magnet from One Little Project.
S is for spider, starfish and snowflakes.
- Incy Wincy Spider Pipe Cleaner Craft from Teach Me Mommy.
- Paper and Pipe Cleaner Spider from Easy Peasy and Fun.
- Pipe Cleaner Starfish from Glued to My Crafts.
- Pipe Cleaner Snowflakes from The Best Ideas for Kids
T is for turtle, tulips, and tiger.
- Pipe Cleaner Turtle (and other animals) from Frugal Fun for Boys and Girls.
- Easy Pipe Cleaner Tulips and Daffodils from One Little Project.
- Pipe Cleaner Tiger from Parents.
U is for unicorn
- Paper and Pipe Cleaner Unicorn Craft from Glued to My Crafts.
- Paper Plate Flying Unicorn from Buggy and Buddy.
V is for vegetables.
- Beaded Pipe Cleaner Indian Corn from One Little Project.
- Simple Pipe Cleaner Carrots from Glued to My Crafts.
W is for worms, words and whale.
- Pipe Cleaner Bubble Wands
- Funny Pipe Cleaner Worms from Simple Fun for Kids.
- Pipe Cleaner Words from Creative Family Fun.
- Egg Carton and Pipe Cleaner Whale from I Heart Crafty Things.
X is for Xmas Tree and Xray bones.
Y is for yoga and Yoda!
- Pipe Cleaner Yoga Poses from Namaste Kid.
- Pipe Cleaner Yoda (and other Star Wars Characters) Finger Puppet from Curious and Geeks.
Z is for zebra.
- Cardboard Tube and Pipe Cleaner Zebra from Crafts By Amanda.
Make sure you stock up on lots of pipe cleaners so you can try all of these alphabet pipe cleaner crafts and activities.