Make learning about animal habitats for kids fun with these free printable habitat worksheets. These animal habitats kindergarten worksheets are perfect for simple, fun science for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children. Kids will simply use circle stickers or bingo daubers to fill in the circles to help decorate the scene as they learn about habitats for kids.
Habitats for Kids
Kids will have fun learning about a variety of animals and the habitats they live in with these free habitat worksheets for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, and grade 1 students. Children will love using circle stickers to work on 1:1 correspondence while at the same time as learning about various habitats. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this no prep kindergarten worksheets. These are a great tool for science centers, summer learning, extra practice, seat work, and as an enrichment activity that works with any curriculum or activity.
Using stickers with these pages is also great for working on coordination and pincher grasp for kids as well as working on one to one correspondence and color recognition.
Animal habitats kindergarten worksheets
Animal habitat worksheets for kindergarten
- Wetland – Wetlands are the barrier between land and water. The worksheet includes crocodile, snake, otter, beaver, butterfly, snake, and pelicans.
- Rain forest – 30 million plants and animals live in the rainforest. The page includes trees, sloth monkey, snakes, piranha, tiger, frogs, and anteaters.
- Arctic – The Arctic Circle is covered with thick layers of ice and includes polar bear, whale walrus, and puffin.
- Ocean – The ocean covers more than 70% of the Earth. The sheet includes coral, fish, crab, rocks, shells, sea horse, and more.
- Desert – The desert includes very little rain and includes lots of barren land, cactus, and turtle.
Habitat worksheets for kindergarten
You can print it in either black and white or with a little splash of color to help students know what circle stickers to place where. Kids can use crayons, colored pencils, markers, gel pens, etc. to color the rest of the picture if they like.
Animal activities for preschoolers
Looking for more fun, animal counting activities for kids of all ages? You will love these creative resources:
- Animal I Spy Worksheets
- I Spy Farm Animals Printable
- Zoo Scavenger Hunt – lots of choices for teaching a variety of things for 3-15 year olds!
- Printable Farm Hidden Picture
- Animal Dot to Dot (math for prek / k)
- Count to 30 Bugs Activity
- Safari Animals Counting to 30 Game
- Color by Number Animals
- Count to 10 Zoo Animals Emergent Reader
- Farm Do a Dot Printable
- Farm Counting Animal Worksheets
- Farm Color by Number
- FREE printable animal masks templates
- Animal Finger Puppets – free printable
- Skip Counting Polar Animal Worksheets
- Plus don’t miss over 100 super cute Animal Crafts
- Free animal habitat printables – silly animal puzzles and sorting by animal habitats activity
- Forest animals worksheet – huge pack with math and literacy worksheets for prek and kindergarten age kids with a fun forest animal theme
- Animal Habitats for Kids Activity with Animal Cookies – kids will have fun sorting animal crackers into their homes or habitats with this fun, hands on science activity for early elementary age kids
- Animal habitats kindergarten worksheets – kids will have fun completing these science printables with circle stickers; this is a great way to introduce young leaners to the concept of biomes
- Forest Habitat Sensory Bin – kids will have fun learning as they play with the animals and vegetation in this hands -on biome activity.
- Habitat Game – this free printable allows students to learn about and practice matching animals to their homes. Includes animal cards so you can about individual animals too.
- Zoo Fieldtrip Guide
- Biome Coloring Pages
- Animal Homes Clip Cards
Circle Sticker Worksheets
Looking for more free printable worksheets that incorporate fun to use circle stickers? Try these:
- Color Sticker Worksheets
- Alphabet Color Sticker Worksheets
- Addition Sticker Worksheets
- Silly Worm Sticker Worksheets to practice counting
- Number Sticker Worksheets
Science Projects for Kindergartners
- Water Balloon Science Experiment
- Salt Crystal Hearts
- Egg Density Experiment
- EPIC Snow Volcano Science Project for Winter
- How to make Frost in a can Science Experiment
- Free Animal Habitats sticker Worksheets
- Flower Science Experiment
- Month-by-Month Science Experiments for Kids
- Colorful Oil & Water Science Experiment
- Candy Science with pretty skittles, lollipops, m & m’s and more!
- Red white and blue science experiments
- Why Does it Float? (Density for Kids)
- EASY Air Pressure Experiments with an Egg for Kindergartens
- Fizzing Christmas Ornament Christmas science experiments
- Free animal habitats kindergarten worksheets with stickers!
- Christmas Magic Milk Science Experiment
- Gumdrops Ornaments Made with Christmas Science Experiment
- EASY! Dancing Hearts Science Experiment
- Are permanent markers permanent? Paper Chromatography experiment
- Simple Bending Water Experiment
- You MUST try this pretty, impressive Glitter Volcano science project
Free printable habitat worksheets
Downloading from this site means you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!