Make learning about animal habitats for kids fun with these free printable habitat worksheets. These animal habitats kindergarten worksheets are perfect for simple, fun science for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children. Kids will simply use circle stickers or bingo daubers to fill in the circles to help decorate the scene as they learn about habitats for kids.
Habitat worksheets for kindergarten
Kids will have fun learning about a variety of animals and the habitats they live in with these free habitat worksheets for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, and grade 1 students. Children will love using circle stickers to work on 1:1 correspondence while at the same time as learning about various habitats. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this no prep kindergarten worksheets. These are a great tool for science centers, summer learning, extra practice, seat work, and as an enrichment activity that works with any curriculum or activity.
Using stickers with these pages is also great for working on coordination and pincher grasp for kids as well as working on one to one correspondence and color recognition.
Animal habitats worksheets for kindergarten
- Wetland – Wetlands are the barrier between land and water. The worksheet includes crocodile, snake, otter, beaver, butterfly, snake, and pelicans.
- Rain forest – 30 million plants and animals live in the rainforest. The page includes trees, sloth monkey, snakes, piranha, tiger, frogs, and anteaters.
- Arctic – The Arctic Circle is covered with thick layers of ice and includes polar bear, whale walrus, and puffin.
- Ocean – The ocean covers more than 70% of the Earth. The sheet includes coral, fish, crab, rocks, shells, sea horse, and more.
- Desert – The desert includes very little rain and includes lots of barren land, cactus, and turtle.
Animal habitat worksheets for kindergarten
You can print it in either black and white or with a little splash of color to help students know what circle stickers to place where. Kids can use crayons, colored pencils, markers, gel pens, etc. to color the rest of the picture if they like.
Looking for more fun, animal counting activities for kids of all ages? You will love these creative resources:
- Animal I Spy Worksheets
- I Spy Farm Animals Printable
- Zoo Scavenger Hunt – lots of choices for teaching a variety of things for 3-15 year olds!
- Printable Farm Hidden Picture
- Animal Dot to Dot (math for prek / k)
- Count to 30 Bugs Activity
- Safari Animals Counting to 30 Game
- Color by Number Animals
- Count to 10 Zoo Animals Emergent Reader
- Farm Do a Dot Printable
- Farm Counting Animal Worksheets
- Farm Color by Number
- FREE printable animal masks templates
- Animal Finger Puppets – free printable
- Skip Counting Polar Animal Worksheets
- Plus don’t miss over 100 super cute Animal Crafts
Animal Activities for Kids
- Free animal habitat printables – silly animal puzzles and sorting by animal habitats activity
- Forest animals worksheet – huge pack with math and literacy worksheets for prek and kindergarten age kids with a fun forest animal theme
- Animal Habitats for Kids Activity with Animal Cookies – kids will have fun sorting animal crackers into their homes or habitats with this fun, hands on science activity for early elementary age kids
- Animal habitats kindergarten worksheets – kids will have fun completing these science printables with circle stickers; this is a great way to introduce young leaners to the concept of biomes
- Forest Habitat Sensory Bin – kids will have fun learning as they play with the animals and vegetation in this hands -on biome activity.
- Habitat Game – this free printable allows students to learn about and practice matching animals to their homes. Includes animal cards so you can about individual animals too.
- Zoo Fieldtrip Guide
- Biome Coloring Pages
- Animal Homes Clip Cards
Circle Sticker Worksheets
Looking for more free printable worksheets that incorporate fun to use circle stickers? Try these:
- Learn your colors with these Sticker Activity Sheets for fall
- Free Fall Alphabet Sticker Printable
- Printable Fall Addition Addition Worksheets with stickers
- Silly Worm Sticker Worksheets to practice counting
- Fall Number Sticker Worksheets
Science for Kids
Looking for lots more fun, science experiments for kids? You’ve GOT to try some of these outrageously fun science experiments for kids! We have so many fun, creative and easy science experiments for elementary age children:
- 100 Amazing Food science experiments for kids – arranged by type of science
- Colorful Capillary action science experiment (also known as walking water)
- Amaze kids with these 12 Hands on Science experiments with batteries
- 24 Epic Solar system science projects to try this week
- Fun Water balloon science experiment that explores density
- 50 Fun Preschool science experiments the whole family will want to try
- Simple Galaxy science project
- Easy and Fun Dancing Raisins Experiment
- Learn about weather as you find how to make a weather vane
- Eye opening Eye science experiments
- Easy-to- make Air pressure science project
- Amazing POP rocks science experiment is one of our all-time favorite science experiments we like to do during the summer are
- Stunning Chromatography Flowers are so pretty you’ll forget it was as science project!
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – super easy and SO cool!
- 30 Simple machines science projects kids will want to try
- Water Displacement Candy Science Experiment
- Easy, fascinating, and colorful project answering Why do Leaves Change Color Experiment
- Free Printable Animal Classifications for Kids Cootie Catchers
- 19 Edible science experiments – which delicious project will you try first?
- HUGE Free Solar System Unit (coloring pages, hands on science projects, worksheets, and more!)
- Pipe Cleaner Constellation Activity (As seen on Good Housekeeping!)
- Teach kids about conductivity with this fun squishy circuits projects
- Amazing, Heat Sensitive, Color Changing Slime
- Life Cycles for Kids (from penguin to sunflower and spider to turkey we have LOTS of life cycles to explore and learn about)
- EASY, Colorful Oil and Water Science Experiment
- Kids will be amazed as you change colors of white flowers with this Dying Flowers Science Experiment
- This super cool Lego Zipline is fun and simple to make
- Human Body Project
- Check out this super cool look INSIDE a Volcano Project
- Exploding Watermelon – science experiment that explores potential and kinetic energy with a big WOW moment!
- Memorable Life Size Skeletal system science project – includes free printable template
- Find LOTS more Easy Science Experiments for kids of all ages!
Free printable habitat worksheets
Using resources from this site means you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!