Kids will love this tracing activity for kindergarten where they will work on fine motors skills while engagine with cute animals! These no-prep, free tracing worksheets for kindergarten, preschool, pre-k, and first graders is great for developing hand muscles and developing confidence. Simply pring the tracing sheets for kindergarten and you are ready to play and learn!
Tracing Worksheets for Kindergarten
Check out these exciting Animal Theme Tracing Worksheets for Kindergarten! This worksheet pack comes with 12 printable worksheets featuring a variety of animals! Color the animal at the top of the page, then trace the name of the animal three times at the bottom. These worksheets are great for building fine motor skills through tracing and coloring with preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students. Be sure to talk about each animal. Do you know what each one sounds like, looks like, and feels like? Print 12 worksheets below!
Tracing activity for kindergarten
Tracing Sheets for Kindergarten
Use a marker or crayon to trace each animal name, then pick your favorite colors to color in your animal. Repetitive tracing builds muscle memory and hand strength. Be sure to name each letter in the word and pronounce the animal name out loud. Ask your little ones questions to build vocabulary around each animal. How many legs does the animal have? Is the animal smooth or furry? What sound does the animal make? Be sure to print a fun animal craft to continue building fine motor skills.
Animal Theme Activities for Kindergarten
This worksheet pack comes with 12 worksheets including: Dolphin Tracing Page, Elephant Tracing Page, Cow Tracing Page, Owl Tracing Page, Giraffe Tracing Page, Sloth Tracing Page, Fish Tracing Page, Bird Tracing Page, Frog Tracing Page, Monkey Tracing Page, Snake Tracing Page, and Turtle Tracing Page. If you love sloths, be sure to print your Sloth Coloring Pages for more animal fun! Use markers, crayons, and watercolors to create colorful animals.
Be sure to use these worksheets when engaging with an animal theme! Grab some animal coloring pages to keep the creativity going! To get tons of use out of these printables, laminate them! Use dry erase markers to trace the words. Make a fun busy book by putting all of the sheets into a binder. Remember to encourage your little ones to take their time when tracing.
- Animal Uppercase Letter Tracing
- Free Animal Classifications Worksheet to turn into FUN Cootie Catchers
- Zoo Scavenger Hunt – LOTS of choices inlcluding simple picture clues for young kids and more complex animal classification, biomes, endangered threat, etc
- Animal Activity – Spelling animal names with magentic letters and printable
- Animal Classification Worksheet to cut & paste
- Safari Animal Game Count to 30
- Ocean Animals for Kids – over 240 pages organized into 7 lessons to study aquatic animals using easy-to-understand text, hands-on science experiments, fun worksheets, and more with K-8th grade students.
- Jungle Animal Coloring Pages
- Pasta Animal Crafts for Kids w/ Free Templates
- Silly Animals and their Animal Habitats Worksheet
- Animal habitats kindergarten worksheets to complete with circle stickers
- Fun-to-Color and Educational Biomes Coloring Pages
- Reading Comprehension about Animals for Grade 1 and Kindergarten
- Animal Alphabet Worksheets
- 100+ Zoo Animal Crafts arranged by type of animals
- Animal I Spy Printables
- Life Cycle of a Bunny Worksheet
- Shark Printables Reader to learn about sharks for kids
Animal Activities for Kindergarten
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!