Make learning about animal habitats for kids fun with these free printable habitat worksheets. These animal habitats kindergarten worksheets are perfect for simple, fun science for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children. Kids will simply use circle stickers or bingo daubers to fill in the circles to help decorate the scene as they learn about habitats for kids.
Habitats for Kids
Kids will have fun learning about a variety of animals and the habitats they live in with these free habitat worksheets for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, and grade 1 students. Children will love using circle stickers to work on 1:1 correspondence while at the same time as learning about various habitats. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this no prep kindergarten worksheets. These are a great tool for science centers, summer learning, extra practice, seat work, and as an enrichment activity that works with any curriculum or activity.
Using stickers with these pages is also great for working on coordination and pincher grasp for kids as well as working on one to one correspondence and color recognition.
Animal habitats kindergarten worksheets
Animal habitat worksheets for kindergarten
- Wetland – Wetlands are the barrier between land and water. The worksheet includes crocodile, snake, otter, beaver, butterfly, snake, and pelicans.
- Rain forest – 30 million plants and animals live in the rainforest. The page includes trees, sloth monkey, snakes, piranha, tiger, frogs, and anteaters.
- Arctic – The Arctic Circle is covered with thick layers of ice and includes polar bear, whale walrus, and puffin.
- Ocean – The ocean covers more than 70% of the Earth. The sheet includes coral, fish, crab, rocks, shells, sea horse, and more.
- Desert – The desert includes very little rain and includes lots of barren land, cactus, and turtle.
Habitat worksheets for kindergarten
You can print it in either black and white or with a little splash of color to help students know what circle stickers to place where. Kids can use crayons, colored pencils, markers, gel pens, etc. to color the rest of the picture if they like.
- Zoo Scavenger Hunt – lots of choices for teaching a variety of things for 3-15 year olds!
- Edible Animal Cells
- Biology Vocabulary Flashcards (free printable!)\
- Animal Habitats Activity with Animal Cookies
- Habitat Adventure Game (Free – Exploring Biomes, Taxonomy, and Animals for K-6th)
- Zoo Fieldtrip Guide
- Animal Habitats Worksheets with circle stickers
- Silly Animal Puzzle and Habitats Activity
- Biome Coloring Pages
- Animal Homes Clip Cards
- 40 Zoo Animal Crafts for Kids
Circle Sticker Worksheets
Looking for more free printable worksheets that incorporate fun to use circle stickers? Try these:
- Color Sticker Worksheets
- Alphabet Color Sticker Worksheets
- Addition Sticker Worksheets
- Silly Worm Sticker Worksheets to practice counting
- Number Sticker Worksheets
Science Projects for Kindergartners
- Water Balloon Science Experiment
- Salt Crystal Hearts
- Egg Density Experiment
- EPIC Snow Volcano Science Project for Winter
- How to make Frost in a can Science Experiment
- Free Animal Habitats sticker Worksheets
- Flower Science Experiment
- Month-by-Month Science Experiments for Kids
- Colorful Oil & Water Science Experiment
- Candy Science with pretty skittles, lollipops, m & m’s and more!
- Red white and blue science experiments
- Why Does it Float? (Density for Kids)
- EASY Air Pressure Experiments with an Egg for Kindergartens
- Fizzing Christmas Ornament Christmas science experiments
- Free animal habitats kindergarten worksheets with stickers!
- Christmas Magic Milk Science Experiment
- Gumdrops Ornaments Made with Christmas Science Experiment
- EASY! Dancing Hearts Science Experiment
- Are permanent markers permanent? Paper Chromatography experiment
- Simple Bending Water Experiment
- You MUST try this pretty, impressive Glitter Volcano science project
Free printable habitat worksheets
Downloading from this site means you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!