Help preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age childn work on making 10 with ten frames using this super cute emoji printables! This hands-on practice working on addition within 10 is a clever ways to make 10 kindergarten. Simply download pdf file with making 10 games printable and you are ready for this making 10 activities.
Making 10 with Ten Frames
Preschoolers and kindergartenerswill love these emoji themed making ten clip card puzzles! Looking for a fun way to reinforce making ten and counting skills? These making 10 with ten frame puzzle cards will have kids identifying the number and counting on to make ten. The puzzles have an option to fill in the empty ten frame cards with mini erasers or dot markers to complete the puzzle, perfect for independent practice and morning tubs. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you wil love using this make 10 math game to sneak in some fun summer learning, extra math practice, or math center in your classroom.
Ways to Make 10 Kindergarten
- Download the activity cards below
- Print in COLOR or BLACK & WHITE (use card stock or laminate the pages)
- Cut the cards out.
- Store them in a plastic sleeve or file folder.
- Prepare some pegs for clipping and dough for their emoji boxes.
Print two sets of these cards and laminate them for durability. Print any set you wish according to the needs of your group of students. Have them ready with some mini erasers or dot stickers / markers.
Making 10 activities
- Students will be working on their cards in a group. They take one card and count the emojis on that card.
- They then count on to figure out how many more scoops they need to make a total of ten emojis.
- Once they figure out that number, they clip the correct number.
- Then then add emoji erasers on the cards to show how many more empjis they need.
- I usually check their work as I go around the class.
- This fun activity can be repeated for practice! I hope you kids benefit from and enjoy using this activity!
Make 10 math game
Use these cards to help kids develop counting on and mathematic skills and strengthen their number knowledge. Kids need to master their counting and number identification skills as it is a critical component to prepare them for more complex reasoning and mathematic skills. Introduce the puzzle cards and show the kids that these cards are to be used with mini erasers or dot stickers. You could possibly have your pre-schoolers work on easier numbers and the kindergarteners to work on all the other cards. A great way to work on these puzzles is to create a competition where the kids have to complete all the cards in a group.
This game can also be played as a group, It’ll be even more enjoyable to have the competition game played between groups.
Looking for more free kindergarten math printables and fun math activities for kindergartners? We’ve got lots of fun kindergarten math:
- Pirate I Spy Worksheets are a really fun way for kindergartners to work on counting and visual discriminiation skills!
- Farm Animals I Spy Printables
- Bugs I Spy Worksheets
- Summer Kindergarten Math Worksheets
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets
- Ocean Color by Number Printable
- Hundreds Chart Battleship
- Dinosaur Color by Number Printable Worksheets
- Emoji Making 10 with Ten Frames Clip Cards Activity
- Very Hungry Caterpillar Color by 100s Chart
- Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition
- Gingerbread Man Sequencing Worksheets
- Cut and Paste Sequencing with There was a cold lady who swallowed some snow pdf
- Count and Trace with Candy Pumpkin Printables
- Kite Skip Counting Math Craft (free printable!)
- Sandcastle Math Subtraction Craft (freebie)
- 100 Number Sense Activities and Games
Kindergarten Math Printables
- What Comes Next Math Pencil Strips
- Practice counting with these fun Do a Dot Printables Numbers
- Farm Do a Dot Printables Numbers – use bingo daubers to make numbers 1-10, count farm animals, and trace numbers too
- Dinosaur Math Worksheets for practicing a variety of math skills
- Snowman Place Value Worksheets
- Polar Animals Skip Counting Worksheets
- Star Wars Number Tracing
- Free Printable Writing Number Worksheets
- Teaching about currency with Money Puzzles
- Learning about Coins Money Sorting Mat
- Hot Dog Number Words Activity
- Kindergarten Shapes Worksheets
- Shape Do a Dot Printables
- Super cute Goldfish Addition
- Count and smash Bugs Counting to 30 Worksheets
- Free Sticky Number Bonds Kindergarten Worksheets
- Polar Express Telling the Time Worksheets
- Kindergarten Summer Pool Beach Balls Count and Trace Numbers 1-20
- 70 Fun and FREE Kindergarten Math Games
- Super cute, Free Printable Coloring Calendar 2021
Making 10 games printable
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!