This free printable Farm Hidden Picture worksheets are a great way to practice visual discrimination with toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids.
Working on visual discriminiation skills is important for toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and first grade students. When children have strong visual discrimination skills they can identify the similarities and differences in letters like b and d or x and y. They can also tell the subtle differences between letters and numbers. It also allows children to work on their skills of observation which will help them so much in their life.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love using this math activity as extra practice, an activitiy sheet, part of a math center, summer learning, or part of a farm theme with kids.
Hidden Pictures Printable
These NO PREP farm printables are such a fun way for toddlers, preschoolers, prek, and kindergarteners to practice visual discrimination while having fun identifying fun and silly things in these farm coloring pages.
Hidden Pictures Worksheets
Hidden Pictures for Kids
Each picture depicts life on the farm with hidden images sprinkled thorught the scene. Children will use crayons, markers, colored pencils, gel pens, bingo markers, or any other writing utencil to mark the location of the hidden object. The objects to find are at the bottom of the page.
If you are using these pages in a classroom as part of a math center, you can laminate the pages and use them with a dry erase marker to save printing costs or for kids to do again and again.
Kids will laugh as they find the silly images hidden throughout these hidden pictures worksheets for toddler, preschool and kindergarten age kids.
Pictures include images of: barn, hay bale, pumpkin, tomatos in basket, tractor, watering can, farmer, chickens, farmers market, sunflowers, corn, apples, watermeloon, silo, cows, trees, rows of crops including cabbage, carrots, radishes, melon, and potatoes.
Farm Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun, FREE farm printables for kids? Take a peak below!
- Farm Sentence Worksheets – practice building sentences as you cut and paste
- Money Practice Farm Activity
- Baby Farm Animal Puzzles.
- Farm Do a Dot Printables to do with bingo markers or circle stickers to practice numbers 1-10 with these
- Farm Sequencing Worksheets
- I Live on the Farm Emergent Reader to make with cutting and pasting
- Planting Carrot CVC Words
- Farm Color by Number Worksheets for practicing number recognition as you reveal hidden images
- On the Farm Writing Prompts
- Farm Cutting Printables. help kids strengthen motor skills and accuracy using scissors
- I Spy Farm Animals
- Fun 25 Farm Activities for kids of all ages
- Farm Printable Pack
- Seasons on the Farm Printable
- Farm themed Kindergarten Sight Words Game
- HUGE Farm Unit has everything you could want to teach Kindergartners life cycles, math, and literacy plus science experiments, social studies, emergent readers and so much more!
Hidden Picture for Kids
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!