Kids will have fun practicing visual discrimination and counting with these super cute i spy bugs. There are Several choices in these i spy bugs printable both in color and black and white. The I spy bug worksheet pages are fun for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students. Simply download pdf file with bug activity sheets and you are ready to play and learn with this i spy for kindergarten.
I Spy Bugs
Do your kids love I spy activities? Mine love playing I spy games in the card, the backyard, and with free i spy worksheets we can print and play. They love the challenge of finding items and then counting them. These I Spy Bugs are so much fun for kids to play, It’s like a Where’s Waldo using bugs! Use these I spy bugs printable as a spring activity for preschoolers, summer activity for kindergarten, fall activity for kids, or on a family road trip. Use these bug printables with toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these engaing bug worksheets to make learning fun! Use the insect worksheets at home as extra practice, math center in your classroom, or a supplement to your homeschool math curriculum or as a bug theme or insect theme learning activities.
I spy bugs printable
I spy for kindergarten
In this BUGS I Spy Games you will find several options in both color and black & white.
Free i spy worksheets
In the black and white version, kids can color all of a certain kind of bug a certain color, count the insects, and then write the number on the bottom of the page. (This is such a fun counting activity for kindergarten math).
In the color version, you can laminate the worksheet for repeated use. Kids can count or circle all of a certain kind of bug and then write the number they counted by the appropriate bug at the bottom of the worksheet. This is a great counting and discrimination activity for kindergarten math centers!
I Spy for Kids
If you enjoy I Spy Games don’t miss these other FREE I Spy printables:
- I Spy Farm Animals
- I Spy Bugs Printable Activity
- I Spy Pirate Treasure Hunt
- Winter I Spy
- I Spy Spring
- Ice Cream Summer I Spy
- USA I Spy Worksheets
- Around the World Free I Spy Printables
- Apple I Spy Printables
- Animal I Spy Printables
- I Spy Letter Worksheets
Insect activities for kindergartners
If are looking for more bug activities for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindergartners – including lots of free insect printables, you will love these FREE resources:
- Peek-a-Bug Alphabet Games – four abc games to help kids learn their ABCs, match upper and lowercase letters, and more!
- Bug Sight Word Game is a simple-to-play way to practice sight words with preschool, kindergarten, and first grade students
- I is for Inchworm insect activities including a worm observation book
- Potato Stamped Bee Craft for Kids
- FUN Spider Slime Recipe
- Fun, hands-on Spiders for Kids Activities
- All About Worm Worksheets
- Counting Bugs 1-10 Coloring Book for preschoolers
- Ladybug Life Cycle Worksheet Pages
- Free Spider LIfe of a Spider for Kids
- Bee Preschool Counting Game
- Lots of fun, hands-on learning ideas in this Bug THeme
- SUPER cute Spider Counting Activity with Playdough Mats
- Fun, Insect Telling Time Puzzle
- Catch 20 Bug Counting Game for Pre-k and Kindergarten
- Ladybug Addition Math Game for Kindergartners and Grade 1 students
- Bug Sight Word Reader – children will cut and paste sentences, color the insect coloring pages, and practice reading sight words
- Free Printable, Simple Bug Coloring Pages for kids
- Practice Letters A-Z with these Free Printable Insect Worksheets
- Learn all about ants with these creative ant activities for kids
- Cute Bug Number Worksheets
- Measuring Lines of Bugs Preschool Measurement Worksheets
- Count and Clip Bugs Counting to 30 Worksheets
- I Spy Bugs Activity Sheets
- FUN Backyard Critter Bug Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Hands-on Spider Shape Matching Activity
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- Egg Drop Challenge with marshmallows!
- You’ve got to try this Lego Balloon Car
- Make a popsicle stick catapult
- Colorful Polymer Chemistry Experiment
- MUST try capillary action experiment
- Lego DIY Zipline for your backyard
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
- Pop Rocks Experiment kids will LOVE!
Looking for some fun, educational spring theme ideas to make learning fun this April and May? Check out these fun resources:
- Cute, free printable Flower Shape Craft for kids
- Flower Rhyming Words Worksheet
- Sunflower Alphabet Matching
- Flower Mazes – Free Printable Sight Word Worksheets
- Pretty Flower Name of Number Puzzles
- F is for Flower Handprint Craft
- Practice making shapes with these flower playdough mats
- Spring Flower Counting Games for Preschoolers
- Flower Letter Matching Printable
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- Fun Spring Flower SIght Word Game
- Spring Jelly Bean Egg One to One Correspondence Activities
- Super cute Carrot Shape Playdough Mats for Spring
- Count the Bunny Number Flashcards
- Rainbow Color Matching Game
- Practice adding numbers with this free printable Spring Addition Matching Game
- Planting Carrots CVC Words Activity
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printables Ten Frame Math Activity
- Umbrella Color Sorting Activity with Fruit Loops
- Count to 20 Spring Playdough Mats
- Rainbow Shape Playdough Mats
- Grab these cute Spring Printables Sudoku Puzzles for kids
- Seed Find the Letter Worksheets
- Frog Alphabet Game Matching Printable
- Kite Beginning Sound Activities printable craft for spring
- Spring Do a Dot Printables
- Print and GO Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Spring Step by Step Drawings
- Practice reading with this Spring sight word cut and paste reader
- Worm Worksheets Pack
- Umbrella Letter Matching Activity
- Spring Telling Time Worksheets
- Digraphy Activity to improve reading and spelling skills with these spring puzzles
- Cute Blubird Soring Blends Activity for first and second graders.
- LOTS of fun PLANTS arts and crafts for preschool and kindergartners
I spy insects worksheet
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!