Kids will have fun practicing visual discrimination and counting with these super cute i spy bugs. There are Several choices in these i spy bugs printable both in color and black and white. The I spy bug worksheet pages are fun for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students. Simply print pdf file with bug activity sheets and you are ready to play and learn with this i spy for kindergarten.
I Spy Bugs
Do your kids love I spy activities? Mine love playing I spy games in the card, the backyard, and with free i spy worksheets we can print and play. They love the challenge of finding items and then counting them. These I Spy Bugs are so much fun for kids to play, It’s like a Where’s Waldo using bugs! Use these I spy bugs printable as a spring activity for preschoolers, summer activity for kindergarten, fall activity for kids, or on a family road trip. Use these bug printables with toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these engaing bug worksheets to make learning fun! Use the insect worksheets at home as extra practice, math center in your classroom, or a supplement to your homeschool math curriculum or as a bug theme or insect theme learning activities.
i spy printables pdf
i spy worksheets pdf free
In this BUGS I Spy Games you will find several options in both color and black & white.
i spy worksheets
In the black and white version, kids can color all of a certain kind of bug a certain color, count the insects, and then write the number on the bottom of the page. (This is such a fun counting activity for kindergarten math).
In the color version, you can laminate the worksheet for repeated use. Kids can count or circle all of a certain kind of bug and then write the number they counted by the appropriate bug at the bottom of the worksheet. This is a great counting and discrimination activity for kindergarten math centers!
free printable i spy worksheets pdf
Look for more fun visual discrimination practice with free I Spy Worksheets? Try these:
- States I Spy Worksheets
- Animals I Spy Printables – count & color
- Gumball I Spy Alphabet Worksheets
- I Spy Bugs Worksheet
- Pirate I Spy Worksheets
- I Spy Simple Machines for Kids
- Farm Animals I Spy Worksheets pdf FREE
- DIY I Spy Bottle
- Around the World I Spy Worksheets pdf FREE
- Crayon COLORS I Spy Worksheets
- 🚍 I Spy Back to School Worksheets
- 🍎Apple I Spy Preschool Game
- ❄️ Winter I Spy Preschool Game
- 💗 Valentines Day I Spy
- 🍀 I Spy St Patricks Day Printables
- 🐦 Spring I Spy Worksheet
- 🌍 Earth Day I Spy Printables
- 🍦 Ice Cream Printable I Spy Activity Sheets
- ⛱ Beach I Spy Printable Game
- 🗽 I Spy 4th of July Printable
- 🎄 I Spy Name Ornaments
Insect activities for preschoolers
If are looking for more bug activities for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindergartners – including lots of free insect printables, you will love these FREE resources:
- Peek-a-Bug Insect Alphabet Printable – four abc games to help kids learn their ABCs, match upper and lowercase letters, and more!
- Ladybug Ladybug Activities for Preschoolers activity for pre-k and kindergarten
- Bug Free printable sight word games is a simple-to-play way to practice sight words with preschool, kindergarten, and first grade students
- I is for Inchworm insect activities including a worm observation book
- Stamped Potato Bee Craft for spring
- Firefly Preschool Counting Worksheets
- Gummy Worm Edible Slime
- Fun, hands-on Spiders Activities for Preschoolers Activities
- Quick-and-Easy Spider Slime
- All About Earthworm Life Cycle Worksheets
- Insect Printables for Preschoolers 1-10 Coloring Book for preschoolers
- Ladybug Life Cycle Worksheet Pages
- Bug color by blend worksheet – Coloring by Blends
- Free printable Life Cycle of a Spider for Kids worksheets
- Ladybug Life cycle for Kids worksheets
- Free Bee Counting Game
- Lots of fun, hands-on learning ideas in this Free Insect Activities for Preschoolers
- Bee and Insect Theme Preschool
- SUPER cute Spider Counting Activity with Playdough Mats
- Fun, Insect Telling Time Puzzles
- Catch 20 Bug Counting Activity for Pre-k and Kindergarten
- Ladybug Addition Math Game for Kindergartners and Grade 1 students
- Bug free printable sight word books pdf – children will cut and paste sentences, color the insect coloring pages, and practice reading sight words
- Free Printable, Simple Bug Coloring Pages for kids
- Life Cycle of a Mosquito Printables
- Insect Worksheets to learn about lots of different bugs in our world
- Practice Letters A-Z with these Free Insect Printables
- Learn all about ants with these creative ant activities for preschoolers
- Bug Math Worksheets for pre-k and kindergarten students
- Cute Bug Counting Bugs Worksheet
- Measuring Lines of Bugs Preschool Measurement Worksheets
- Count and Clip Bugs Counting to 30 Worksheets
- Buzzing Bees Numbers 1-12 Worksheets
- I Spy Printables pdf – bug activity sheets
- Bee CVC Words Activity for Kids
- Bug Themed Find the letter worksheets pdf
- FUN Backyard Critter Bug Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Ladybug Counting Mats
- Silly Worm Count to 10 Sticker Worksheets
- Free Printable Insect Mini Book to learn about bug life cycles
- Hands-on Spider Shape Activities for Preschoolers
- Free, Educational Insect Coloring Pages pdf for kids
- Help children work on spelling their name with these insect free printable name recognition activities
- Plus don’t miss these fun-to-read bug books for preschool
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- Egg Drop Challenge with marshmallows!
- You’ve got to try this Lego Balloon Car
- Make a popsicle stick catapult
- Colorful Polymer Chemistry Experiment
- MUST try capillary action experiment
- Lego DIY Zipline for your backyard
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
- Pop Rocks Experiment kids will LOVE!
Plus, don’t miss our other FREE kindergarten worksheets and games including THOUSANDS kindergarten worksheets FREE, learn your letters with our Kindergarten Alphabet worksheets, print kindergarten math worksheets or play a kindergarten math game, try an easy kindergarten science experiment, make a cute kindergarten craft, plan your week with our kindergarten themes, grab one of our many kindergarten social studies worksheets, learn to read with word family activities. plus lots of kindergarten sight words activities! We have everything you need for a complete kindergarten homeschool curriculum! Visit 123homeschool4me if you are looking for even more free worksheets or Preschool Play and Learn for preschool worksheets
I Spy Worksheets pdf
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!