Kids will have fun practicing visual discrimination and counting with these super cute i spy bugs. There are Several choices in these i spy bugs printable both in color and black and white. The I spy bug worksheet pages are fun for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students. Simply print pdf file with bug activity sheets and you are ready to play and learn with this i spy for kindergarten.
I Spy Bugs
Do your kids love I spy activities? Mine love playing I spy games in the card, the backyard, and with free i spy worksheets we can print and play. They love the challenge of finding items and then counting them. These I Spy Bugs are so much fun for kids to play, It’s like a Where’s Waldo using bugs! Use these I spy bugs printable as a spring activity for preschoolers, summer activity for kindergarten, fall activity for kids, or on a family road trip. Use these bug printables with toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these engaing bug worksheets to make learning fun! Use the insect worksheets at home as extra practice, math center in your classroom, or a supplement to your homeschool math curriculum or as a bug theme or insect theme learning activities.
I spy bugs printable
I spy for kindergarten
In this BUGS I Spy Games you will find several options in both color and black & white.
Free i spy worksheets
In the black and white version, kids can color all of a certain kind of bug a certain color, count the insects, and then write the number on the bottom of the page. (This is such a fun counting activity for kindergarten math).
In the color version, you can laminate the worksheet for repeated use. Kids can count or circle all of a certain kind of bug and then write the number they counted by the appropriate bug at the bottom of the worksheet. This is a great counting and discrimination activity for kindergarten math centers!
I Spy Worksheets
Look for more fun visual discrimination practice with free I Spy Worksheets? Try these:
- States I Spy Worksheets
- Animals I Spy Printables – count & color
- Gumball I Spy Alphabet Worksheets
- I Spy Bugs Worksheet
- Pirate I Spy Worksheets
- I Spy Simple Machines for Kids
- Farm Animals I Spy Worksheets pdf FREE
- DIY I Spy Bottle
- Around the World I Spy Worksheets pdf FREE
- Crayon COLORS I Spy Worksheets
- 🚍 I Spy Back to School Worksheets
- 🍎Apple I Spy Preschool Game
- ❄️ Winter I Spy Preschool Game
- 💗 Valentines Day I Spy
- 🍀 I Spy St Patricks Day Printables
- 🐦 Spring I Spy Worksheet
- 🌍 Earth Day I Spy Printables
- 🍦 Ice Cream Printable I Spy Activity Sheets
- ⛱ Beach I Spy Printable Game
- 🗽 I Spy 4th of July Printable
- 🎄 I Spy Name Ornaments
Insect activities for kindergartners
If are looking for more bug activities for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindergartners – including lots of free insect printables, you will love these FREE resources:
- Peek-a-Bug Alphabet Games – four abc games to help kids learn their ABCs, match upper and lowercase letters, and more!
- Bug Sight Word Game is a simple-to-play way to practice sight words with preschool, kindergarten, and first grade students
- I is for Inchworm insect activities including a worm observation book
- Potato Stamped Bee Craft for Kids
- Count, Hole Punch, and Trace Numbers with these BUG Counting to 30 Worksheets
- FUN Spider Slime Recipe
- Fun, hands-on Spiders for Kids Activities
- All About Worm Worksheets
- Counting Bugs 1-10 Coloring Book for preschoolers
- Ladybug Life Cycle Worksheet Pages
- Free Spider LIfe of a Spider for Kids
- Bee Preschool Counting Game
- Lots of fun, hands-on learning ideas in this Bug THeme
- SUPER cute Spider Counting Activity with Playdough Mats
- Fun, Insect Telling Time Puzzle
- Catch 20 Bug Counting Game for Pre-k and Kindergarten
- Ladybug Addition Math Game for Kindergartners and Grade 1 students
- Bug Sight Word Reader – children will cut and paste sentences, color the insect coloring pages, and practice reading sight words
- Free Printable, Simple Bug Coloring Pages for kids
- Practice Letters A-Z with these Free Printable Insect Worksheets
- Learn all about ants with these creative ant activities for kids
- Cute Bug Number Worksheets
- Measuring Lines of Bugs Preschool Measurement Worksheets
- Count and Clip Bugs Counting to 30 Worksheets
- I Spy Bugs Activity Sheets
- FUN Backyard Critter Bug Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Hands-on Spider Shape Matching Activity
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- Egg Drop Challenge with marshmallows!
- You’ve got to try this Lego Balloon Car
- Make a popsicle stick catapult
- Colorful Polymer Chemistry Experiment
- MUST try capillary action experiment
- Lego DIY Zipline for your backyard
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
- Pop Rocks Experiment kids will LOVE!
Plus, don’t miss our other FREE kindergarten worksheets and games including THOUSANDS kindergarten worksheets FREE, learn your letters with our Kindergarten Alphabet worksheets, print kindergarten math worksheets or play a kindergarten math game, try an easy kindergarten science experiment, make a cute kindergarten craft, plan your week with our kindergarten themes, grab one of our many kindergarten social studies worksheets, learn to read with word family activities. plus lots of kindergarten sight words activities! We have everything you need for a complete kindergarten homeschool curriculum! Visit 123homeschool4me if you are looking for even more free worksheets or Preschool Play and Learn for preschool worksheets
I spy insects worksheet
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!