Gaining confidence with counting an extended series of numbers lays a strong foundation for learning, and is a predictor of later success in math. Excellent for Pre-K, Kindergarten and Grade 1 children. These Around the World Count to 50 make for fun, tactile practice.
Around the World Counting
These clever Around the World Count to 50 puzzles are great for helping kids practice skip counting. Each puzzle highlights a different country:
- 1-10: World map
- 11-20: Greece
- 21-30: Jamaica
- 31-40: Kenya
- 41-50: The Netherlands
Help kids master numbers 1-50 with these super cute around the world themed math puzzles.
Download these 1-50 counting puzzles at the the bottom of this post. Print off each page using card stock for durability, or laminate. Cut along the lines of each puzzle and they’re ready to go!
How to use
Mix up the puzzle pieces and then ask your child to reassemble the puzzle. They can either focus on putting the picture together, or focus on the numbers. Either way is fine as long as they’re sure to read through the numbers when they’re done as a double check and to practice skip counting. It helps if children point to each number as they read them to help them focus on each number rather than just relying on rote memory. They can also mix the different puzzles up and focus just on the numbers to see if they can create a crazy mixed-up picture even though the numbers at the bottom are correct! [Image: counting-puzzle-the-Netherlands ALT: Grab these free counting puzzles and get practicing! Kids will practice counting by ones from one to fifty as they piece the puzzles back together!]
Around the World Puzzles
- Where in the World Skip Counting Puzzles (the USA, Japan, Australia and Italy)
- Where in the World Count to 50 Puzzles (World Map, Greece, Jamaica, Kenya and The Netherlands)
- Where in the World Count to 100 Puzzles (The Philippines, Switzerland, Vietnam, New Zealand, China)
Geography for Kids
- Free Printable Maps including world map, continents, and country maps with and without labeling
- 16 Countries for Kids Printables
- Check out one of or MANY engaging, Free history lessons for kids
- Explore American History for kids including lots of fun, hands on activities and free printables
- Use Lego to explore famous landmarks in countries for kids
- Help kids understand where do I live with this clever printable activity
- Learn about Vietnam For Kids Printable Mini Book
- Travel to Athens to learn about the Parthenon, Greek Food and more with these Greece for Kids printable books
- Learn about Peru for Kids with this printable book to read, color, and learn about Machu Pichu, llamas in the mountain communities, and more!
- How much do you know about USA for Kids? Color the flag, look at a map, discover famous landmarks like the statue of liberty, learn about typical foods and more!
- Delight in all the natural wonders and historical fort in the lovely island country of Puerto Rico for Kids printable mini books to read, color, and learn!
- Kenya for Kids Printable Book to learn about this African country with lots of amazing wild life
- Learn about Israel for Kids printable mini book about this lovely country
- You can find all our country coloring pages coloring pages or jump right to Spain Coloring Pages, China Coloring Pages, Italy Coloring Pages, Chile Coloring Pages, and Costa Rica Coloring Pages
- Continents and Oceans Printables
- Country Research Flip Books
- Missionary Study Pages
- Children around the World Worksheets
- Country Coloring Book – explore 36 countries with country coloring pages
Science for Kids
Looking for lots more fun, science experiments for kids? You’ve GOT to try some of these outrageously fun science experiments for kids! We have so many fun, creative and easy science experiments for elementary age children:
- 100 Amazing Food science experiments for kids – arranged by type of science
- Colorful Capillary action science experiment (also known as walking water)
- Amaze kids with these 12 Hands on Science experiments with batteries
- 24 Epic Solar system science projects to try this week
- Fun Water balloon science experiment that explores density
- 50 Fun Preschool science experiments the whole family will want to try
- Simple Galaxy science project
- Easy and Fun Dancing Raisins Experiment
- Learn about weather as you find how to make a weather vane
- Eye opening Eye science experiments
- Easy-to- make Air pressure science project
- Amazing POP rocks science experiment is one of our all-time favorite science experiments we like to do during the summer are
- Stunning Chromatography Flowers are so pretty you’ll forget it was as science project!
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – super easy and SO cool!
- 30 Simple machines science projects kids will want to try
- Water Displacement Candy Science Experiment
- Easy, fascinating, and colorful project answering Why do Leaves Change Color Experiment
- Free Printable Animal Classifications for Kids Cootie Catchers
- 19 Edible science experiments – which delicious project will you try first?
- HUGE Free Solar System Unit (coloring pages, hands on science projects, worksheets, and more!)
- Pipe Cleaner Constellation Activity (As seen on Good Housekeeping!)
- Teach kids about conductivity with this fun squishy circuits projects
- Amazing, Heat Sensitive, Color Changing Slime
- Life Cycles for Kids (from penguin to sunflower and spider to turkey we have LOTS of life cycles to explore and learn about)
- EASY, Colorful Oil and Water Science Experiment
- Kids will be amazed as you change colors of white flowers with this Dying Flowers Science Experiment
- This super cool Lego Zipline is fun and simple to make
- Human Body Project
- Check out this super cool look INSIDE a Volcano Project
- Exploding Watermelon – science experiment that explores potential and kinetic energy with a big WOW moment!
- Memorable Life Size Skeletal system science project – includes free printable template
- Find LOTS more Easy Science Experiments for kids of all ages!
Download Around the World Count to 50
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!