This is the third set in our Where in the World Counting Puzzles series. Today, we have free Around the World Count to 100 Puzzles for counting by ones from 51-100. These are brilliant for Kindergarten, First Grade and Homeschool children. The pictures keep the kids engaged and entertained even as they count and order the puzzle pieces into place.
Around the World Count to 100 Puzzles
Each puzzle highlights a different country.
- 51-60: The Philippines
- 61-70: Switzerland
- 71-80: Vietnam
- 81-90: New Zealand
- 91-100: China
How to prepare
Download these 51-100 counting puzzles at the the bottom of this post. Print off each page using card stock for durability, or laminate. Cut along the lines of each puzzle and they’re ready to go!
How to use
Mix up the puzzle pieces and then ask your child to reassemble the puzzle. They can either focus on putting the picture together, or focus on the numbers. Either way is fine as long as they’re sure to read through the numbers when they’re done as a double check and to practice skip counting. It helps if children point to each number as they read them to help them focus on each number rather than just relying on rote memory. They can also mix the different puzzles up and focus just on the numbers to see if they can create a crazy mixed-up picture even though the numbers at the bottom are correct!
More Around the World Counting Puzzles
- Where in the World Skip Counting Puzzles (the USA, Japan, Australia and Italy)
- Where in the World 1-50 Counting Puzzles (World Map, Greece, Jamaica, Kenya and The Netherlands)
More Themed Printable Packs
- Chameleon Colors Pack
- Camping Printables
- Forest Animals Pack
- Shark Printables
- Circus Printables
- Transportation Pack
- Scarecrow Pack
- Mammals Pack
Download Around the World Count to 100 Puzzles
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!