If your kids are practicing skip counting, these Where in the World Skip Counting Puzzles country-focused puzzles are fun twist. Great for PreK, Kindergarten,and first grade students!
FUN Math Activities for Kids
- Craft Stick Skip Counting Activity
- Color the Shapes Reader
- Coin Sorting Mats
- Groundhog Day Shape Activity
- Printable Groundhog Day Count to 100
- Cookie Jar Story Time: Counting
- Where in the World Skip Counting Puzzles
- 2D Shape Printable Pack
FREE Where in the World Skip Counting Puzzles
How to prepare
Download these skip counting puzzles at the the bottom of this post. Print off each page you’d like to use (in color or black and white). We suggest printing on card stock or laminating for durability.
Cut along the lines of each puzzle and keep them together using elastics or large paper clips around each puzzle.
Where in the world?
These puzzles highlight different places in the world and are available in color or black and white!
- Ones: USA
- twos: Japan
- Fives: Australia
- Tens: Italy
How to use
Mix up the puzzle pieces and then ask your child to reassemble the puzzle. They can either focus on putting the picture together, or focus on the numbers. Either way is fine as long as they’re sure to read through the numbers when they’re done as a double check and to practice skip counting. It helps if children point to each number as they read them to help them focus on each number rather than just relying on rote memory. They can also mix the different puzzles up and focus just on the numbers to see if they can create a crazy mixed-up picture even though the numbers at the bottom are correct! [Image: Australia-skip-counting-puzzle ALT: Grab these free skip counting puzzles and get practicing! Kids will practice counting by 1s, 2s, 5s and 10s as they piece the puzzles back together!]
Want more free counting activities?
- Bee counting 1-12
- Skip counting through summer and winter.
- Skip counting during Valentine’s Day, St Patrick’s Day, Easter, and Christmas.
Download Where in the World Skip Counting Puzzles
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!