Kids will have fun learning their alphabet and tracing letters while making their own ABC Book with these Valentine’s Day Worksheets. These valentine worksheets are perfect for toddler, preschooo, pre-k, and kindergarten age children learning their ABCs. Children will trace upper and lowercase letters, learn valentine vocabulary, and have fun with this Valentine worksheets for preschool. Simply print Valentine’s day worksheets pdf file and you are ready to print and go!
Valentine’s Day Worksheets
Kids will have fun learnign their ABC, tracing letters, and listing for beginning sounds in this Valentines Day Alphabet printable. Use this Valentine’s Day Worksheets to make your own alphabet book from A to Z. This valentine worksheets for preschool are perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners as part of a valentines theme in February. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love that this valentines activities for kindergarten is great for extra practice, literacy center in your classroom, or supplement for your homeschool language arts curriculum.
Valentine’s day worksheets pdf
Valentine worksheets for preschool
These valentine printable worksheets are a fun, seasonal Valentine’s Day activities to help kids to learn their letters! We love ideas to make learning fun like this educational activity for February. All you need is the free valentine’s day printables for toddlers, crayons / markers / colored pencils, and you are ready to practie your letters!
Valentine worksheets for kindergarten
This LOW PREP alphabet activity simply requires that you cut the pages in half. There is a half pages letter from A to Z.
- A is for arrow
- B is for bouquet
- C is for cupid
- D is for doves
- E is for envelope
- F is for friendship
- G is for gifts
- H is for heart
- I is for invitaiton
- J is for jewlery
- K is for kiss
- L is for letter
- M is for mailbox
- N is for note
- O is for open arms
- P is for perfume
- Q is for question
- R is for rose
- S is for sweetheart
- T is for teddy bear
- U is for us
- V is for valentine
- W is for write
- X is for kiss
- Y is for you
- Z is for zesty
Valentine’s day worksheets for kindergarten
Parents, teachers, and homeschoolers will love the ease of use for this kindergarten printable. It is a great way for kids to learn new valentines day themed vocabulary, trace upper and lowercase alphabet letters, and strengthen fine motor skills coloring while creating their own alphabet book.
Students will stack up their valentine alphabet worksheets in order A-Z to make a fun book for them to read and learn. This is such a fun way for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and first graders to practice letters while having fun.
This is just one of the many fun, free alphabet printables we have to help kids learn their letters with an educational activity.
- Snow Globe Letter Find Worksheets. Kids will have fun working on letter recognition with these winter themed kindergarten worksheets.
- Fruit Loop Alphabet Snack Mats. Students will be excited to practice letters using fruit loops (or skittles) with this fun activity that also works on one to one correspondence.
- Cinderella Color by Letter Pages. This letter discrimination activity allows kids to reveal mystery pictures while teaching kindergarnters their letters.
- Lowercase Letters Trace & Erase Cards. This printable is not only a reusable printable to practice writing letters, but it is great for learning new vocabulary as students will learn the names for 26 fruits & vegetables from A to Z.
- Back to School ABC Game. Prek and Kindergarten age kids will have fun practicing matching coresponding upper and lower case letters with this fun school supplies themed activity.
- Fall Alphabet Sticker Worksheets. These clever free kindergarten printables use circle stickers to help students practice letter recognition to complete common fall pictures.
- Find the Seed Letter Worksheets. Alphabet worksheets are perfect for spring or summer alphabet practice.
- Tools Upper and Lowercase Letter Match. This alphabet activity is perfect for a tool or construction theme.
- Fish Letter Find. Kids will have fun decorating their aquarium by coloring in the fish that belong in the bowl.
- Bingo Dauber Alphabet Worksheets. Students will have fun making uppercase and lowercase lettesr with do a dab markers.
- Practice making letters with these Alphabet Watermleon Seed mats students will use along with watermelon seeds, playdough, or dry erase markers.
- Alphabet Coloring Pages. This popular printable allows students to visually learn the shape of capital letters whiel learning vocabulary of words with the same beginning sound. This is a great phonemic awareness activity to help kids begin with phonics.
- Printable Alphabet Crafts. Kindergartners will have fun learning their letters while making these super cute, free pritnable cut and paste letter crafts.
Plus, don’t miss our most popular alphabet printables including our: Alphabet Coloring Pages, Alphabet Worksheets, Alphabet Printable Hats, Alphabet Playdough Mats,vAlphabet Do a Dot Printables, Fruit Loop Alphabet Printable Snack Mats, and printable alphabet crafts.
Valentines Day Activities for Kindergartners
- Practice counting to 20 and tracing numbers as you prepare the mail in this Valentines Day Math
- Count and Trace Valentines Day Worksheets with conversation hearts
- Cute Find the Letter Valentine’s Day Worksheets with alphabet candy in the cookie jars
- Valentine’s Day ABC Hole PunchingActivity – kids will strengthen hand muscles while working on letter recognition
- Pencil Valentine Printable – super cute free printable “looking sharp” Valentine for kids
- Valentines Day I Spy Printable – this is a fun valentiens day activity that also works on counting and visual discrimination at the same time
- Color by Hundreds Chart Valentines Day Worksheets
- Valentine sight word coloring pages – kids will have fun reading and gaining fluency with key sight words while revealing these mystery pictures
- Rhyming Valentines cut and paste printables – these heart workshets are a fun way for kids to practice identifying rhyming words
- Sneak in some fun writing practice with these Febraury Writing Prompts Calendar
- Valentines Day Math Clip Cards – practice counting numbers 11-20 with these cute, low prep clip cards
- Our kids favorite tradition! Print out these Valentines Day Printables and leave love notes for each other to read on February 14th!
- Valentiens Day Symmetry for Kids – kids will have fun learning about symmetry with these drawing prompts.
- ABC Valentines Day Worksheets – kids will have fun learning new vocabulary and practicing tracing upper and lowercase letters as they make their very own alphabet book.
- Valentines Day Color by Odd and Even Numbers Worksheets
- Color by Hundreds Chart Happy valentine’s day mouse activities
- Valentine’s Day Math Craft – students will have fun practicing addition and subtraction within 10 while making this super cute cut and paste math craft
- Valentines Day Color by Number – students will reveal hidden pictures as they color by number and work on number recognition
- Snap Cube Valentines Day Worksheets – with two levels of difficulty these cards help kids practice using logic and spatial reasoning
- Dancing Hearts Science Experiment is a fun and simple science experiment that will delight kids of all ages!
- Roses are Red Poem Rhyming Puzzles – Valentines rhymes for kids
- Valentines Alphabet Activity – students will have fun getting valentines ready to “mail” while matching upper and lowercase letters while working on phonemic awareness and beginning sounds.
- Practice spelling with this fun, engaging and FREE Printable Valentine’s Day Spelling Activity
- A-Z Valentine’s Day Worksheets is fun for kids to practice making capital letters using conversation hearts!
- Free Valentine’s day math worksheets – kindergartners will have fun practicing numbers to 100 while they reveal hidden images with these Valentines Day coloring pages
- CVC Words Valentines Day Worksheets– students will have fun practicing the sounds letters make while building CVC words with alphabet conversation hearts
- Chocolate Shape Valentine Playdough Mats – kids will have fun practicing forming shapes with these chocolate shape playdough mats.
- Lock and Key valentine matching game printable – kids will have fun working on color recognition with this fun, Valentine’s Day matching game
- Alphabet Valentines Day Worksheets – with a free printable alphabet worksheet for each letter from A to Z, help kids work on letter recognition while decorating these heart cookies
- Practice a variety of math and literacy skills with these Free Valentine’s Day Worksheets!
- Love Potion – Valentines Day Science
- Tic-Tac-Toe Printable Valentine Cards
- Conversation Heart Ooblek – FUN Valentines Day Activity for Kids
- Salt Painting Valentines Day Activity
- EASY Skittles Valentines Day Science Activities
- Happy Slime-tines – Free Printable Valentines Day Cards
- EASY Static Electricity Balloon Experiment
- Practice shapes with this hands-on Valentines Day STEM Activities
- Fizzy Heart Science Project – Valentines Day Activities for Kids
- Add some Valentines Day Science with this super cool and EASY Dancing Hearts Experiment
- Try these FUN Valentine Science Experiments for kids of all ages
- Salt crystal hearts Science Experiment perfect for February
- Plus don’t miss these fun Valentines Books to cuddle up and read this February
- Heart Fish Craft for Valentines Day – kids will have fun cutting and pasting lots of hearts to make this adorable fish craft
- Fingerprint Hearth Tree Valentines Day Craft is super cute and such a precious keepsake craft
- Bear treat cup Valentines Day Craft is cute and practical too
- Red Hot Valentines Slime is so pretty and fun to play with!
- Try this EASY Chocolate playdough recipe to make your creations look like valentines day candy!
- Beautiful Valentines Art Projects – Matisse Style heart craft for kids
- Super cute Heart Mobile Valentines Day Craft for Preschoolers
- Cactus valentine craft – this is such a fun cut and paste Valentines Day Craft for kids
- 30 February Crafts for Kids – so many fun, clever crafts to fill the whole month of February
- Don’t miss these fun February activities for kids
Free Valentine Worksheets
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!