If you are looking for a fun, simple way for kids to learn to subtract these super cute, hibernating animals subtraction within 5 pages are a great way to introduce basic subtraction. Use these kindergarten subtraction worksheets with preschool, pre-k, and kindergartners to learn, practice and review subtracting from five with these fun and free animal worksheets. Download Subtraction Within 5 Worksheets and you are ready for a fun subtract and color activity for kindergarten math.
Subtraction Within 5
These super cute, hibernating animals themed, subtraction within 5 worksheets are such a fun way for preschoolers, kindergarteners, and grade 1 students to practice subtracting within five to improve fluently add and subtract within 5. Whether you are a parent, teacher, daycare, or homeschooler – you will love these no prep subtraction worksheets that makes practicing math skills enjoyable.
Subtraction Within 5 Worksheets
Simple subtraction worksheets
Kindergarten subtraction worksheets
Addition and Subtraction Activities
Here are a few more addition and subtraction games with a spring theme
- Spring Numbers to 20 Board Game– Try this fun springtime activity for practicing counting on or addition
- Rainbow Math Game– Rainbows are fun, and this game involves a tasty treat at the end.
- Make 10 Seeds Addition Game– Seeds are prefect for Springtime. Maybe you can plant some when you are done.
- Ladybug Addition Game – Kids love ladybugs and these cute addition cards will be a hit
- Frog Addition Game – kids will have fun adding up frog numbers and matching them with the correct lily pads
- Bubble Kindergarten Math Worksheets – fun, spring themed math practice
- Goldfish Subtraction Practice -This free printable Goldfish Subtraction Game is a fun to practice subtraction and everyone loves goldfish crackers
- Number Bonds to 10 Fishing Math Craft – help kids see the relationship between numbers in addition with this super cute, summer themed kindergarten craft
- Cowboy Themed Subtraction Cards
- Printable Subtraction Reference Cards
- Easter Themed Subtraction Worksheets
- Sandcastle Math – super cute math craft for kindergartners to practice subtraction!
- FREE Silly Puzzles Animal Habitats Activity
- Forest Animals Printables – huge pack with math and literacy worksheets for prek and kindergarten age kids with a fun forest animal theme
- Animal Habitats Activity with Animal Cookies – kids will have fun sorting animal crackers into their homes or habitats with this fun, hands on science activity for early elementary age kids
- FREE Animal Habitats Sticker Worksheets – kids will have fun completing these science printables with circle stickers; this is a great way to introduce young leaners to the concept of biomes
- Forest Habitat Sensory Bin – kids will have fun learning as they play with the animals and vegetation in this hands -on biome activity.
- Habitat Science Game – this free printable allows students to learn about and practice matching animals to their homes. Includes animal cards so you can about individual animals too.
Basic subtraction worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only (to share please direct others to this post to download their own set!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!