Make learning fun by using themed worksheets like these super cute, free Disney Villain Printables. Included in this Disney Villain Worksheets pack are over 40 pages of fun math and literacy skills for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders. Whether your child is a fan of Captain Hook, the Evil Queen, Maleficent, Mother Gothel, Jafar, Cruella, Ursula, or Hades – they will be engaged with the alphabet worksheets, villain counting, and so many more early learning skills!
This fun printable pack of worksheets for preschoolers, worksheets for kindergartners, and free worksheets for grade 1 you will find pages to practice reading, writing and math skills. Plus, there are also some activities in which they can work on their fine motor skills as well. And all of these cute villain worksheets include happy villain clipart inspired by Disney Villains from your favorite cartoon movies to keep kids engaged and having fun!
*These are inspired by Disney stories. This is not a licensed product
Disney Villain Printables
In this pack, there are a variety of activities, including:
- Mazes – Complete the Mazes
- Tangles – Find your Way through the Tangles
- Alphabet Puzzle Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lowercase letters to the uppercase ones.
- Trace the Words – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Trace the Letters of the Alphabet – Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Trace the Numbers – Trace the numbers from one to fifty.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Objects– Count the objects.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Free Kindergarten Worksheets
From villain math and villain alphabet activities – these are sure to get kids excited about learning!
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompoms or candy onto the correct answer
- Addition Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom poms or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
Cross the Odd one Out – Cross out the object that is different.
Cut and Paste the Pattern – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
Find the Letters – Shade in the squares or use a dot marker or bingo marker to dot out all of the correct letters.
Let’s Graph – Print out the pictures on white cardstock and then cut them out. Place them face down on a table and pick up one and graph.
Shadow Matching Cards – Match the picture with its shadow.
Match the Shapes – Draw a line to match the shapes.
Picture Matching – Draw a line to match the pictures.
Match the Picture to the Word – Draw a line to match the picture to the word.
More or Less – Read the instructions and write the correct numbers.
Find another theme that interests your student to make learning fun! These free printable packs are all FREE!
- Garden Worksheets for Kids
- Shark Worksheets
- Butterfly Identification Pack
- Ancient Egypt Themed Worksheets
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets
- Monsters Inc Pre k Worksheets
- Princess Worksheets
- Minion Preschool Worksheets
- Movie Toys Printables
- Ninja Turtles Printables
- Peter Pan Printables
- Pond Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Preschool Construction Theme Printables
- Solar System Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets
- Preschool Farm Activities Free
- Free Mouse Paint Printables
- Pre k Sight Words List and free activities to help learn preschool sight words
Looking for more fun and free pre k worksheets to make learning fun for early learners? Check out these resources:
- Frozen Preschool Worksheets
- Preschool Beach Theme Printables
- If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Free Superhero Worksheets
- Rapunzel Worksheets Pack
- Free Weather Printables
- 100 Food Experiments for Kids
- Color Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Community Helpers Coloring Pages
- Lots of fun Shape Crafts for preschoolers
- Preschool Dinosaur Worksheets
- Preschool Cowboy Theme Printables
- 2000+ FUN and Free Alphabet Printables
- Zoo Animal Crafts for Pre-k
- Hand Washing Activities for Preschoolers
- 50+ Fun Preschool Science Experiments
- Grab some kid favorite cut and paste worksheets
- **See all of our 5000+ FREE pre k worksheets
- Lots more Free Printable Worksheets with fun themes
Looking for more fun, free princess worksheets to practice math, sight words, alphabet letters, and more? You will love these resources! Plus don’t miss all our Disney Printables!
- Free Princess Printables (ages 3-7)
- Disney Princess Sight Words Readers (Toddler – 2nd Grade)
- Monsters Inc Worksheets
- Disney Princess Flashcards – Addition
- Frozen Preschool Worksheets ages 3-7
- Tangled Worksheets Pack (ages 3-7)
- Disney Princess Calendar 2020 (updated each year)
- Princess Spelling Tests – lots of templates
- Princess Color by Number Worksheets
- Free Princess alphabet Printable
- Disney Princess Alphabet Coloring Pages – wall pennants
- Princess Free Reading Log
- Ariel Color by Sight Word
- Beauty and the Beast Color by Number Worksheets
- Free Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages A to Z
- Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition
- Cinderella Color by Letter
- Frozen Reward Chart – keep kids motivated to do their chores, read, and use the potty
Download Villains Printable Pack
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- Clipart purchased and used with permission from Clipartopia
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!