Kids will have fun learning about animals of the forest with this huge Forest Animals Printables Pack. Aimed at kids in preschool and kindergarten, kids will enjoy learning with a variety of forest animals.
Forest Animals Worksheet
Forest Animal Printables
Print off the forest animals printable that you are looking to use with your toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergaten, and grade 1 students.
- Spin and Shade the Abacus – Spin a paperclip and shade the number spun on the abacus.
- Spin and Graph the Numbers – Spin and graph the number spun. Numbers 1 – 5.
- Spin and Graph the Numbers – Spin and graph the number spun. Counting in 10’s.
- I Spy – Count the Forest Animals – Count the animals.
Literacy Activities In this Forest Animals printable pack, kids will enjoy matching the forest animal themed alphabet cards and tracing the names of the forest animals. There are also syllable cards and beginning letter sound cards for children to enjoy. Other activities include:
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
Printable Forest Animals
For all the cards and puzzles activities, I prefer to print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability and repetitive use. They can be kept together in zip lock bags or with binder rings. After they have been cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer. These forest animal worksheets for preschool are such a fun way to practice a variety of skills!
Looking for more themed worksheets to help kindergartners practice counting, addition, patterns, alphabet letters, letter recognition, learning new vocabulary, syllabel practice, and more? You will love these FREE themed printables:
- Chameleon Colors Pack
- Road Trip Printables
- Camping Printables
- Shark Printables
- Circus Printables
- Transportation Pack
- Scarecrow Pack
- Mammals Pack
Download Forest Animals Printables
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!