Kids will have fun learning number words and tracing numbers 1-15 with this super cute, free printable Number Words Matching. Students will match the silly donuts with the beverage cup with the corresponding numeral. Preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children can also get practice with the tracing numbers printable. This is such a fun donut and fall themed printable activity for kindergarten math!
Number Words Matching
Looking for a fun way to get kids to learn their number words? These fun Number Words Matching activity is perfect for that! Learners will choose a number word card, then identify the number digit on their sheet and color it in. There are two recording sheets, so kids can practice finding and tracing the number words too. This Tracing numbers printable is perfect for preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students too.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this hands-on math activity for kindergartners to make learning number words, practice counting to 15, tracing numbers 1-15, and working on number order and what comes next! Use this as extra practice, in fall math center in your classroom, or supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
Number words printable
Matching Numbers to words
Simply print the black and white number tracing worksheet with the cute pumpkin coffee cups (or you can call them apple cider or hot cocoa if you prefer). This page is in black and white to help save on printer ink costs. Then print the fall colored donuts (think pumpkin spice donuts, apple cider donuts, chocolate donuts, etc.) in color and carefully use scissors to cut on the solid lines so each donut is in a separate square.
HINT: You could also totally do a sensory bin for these too. A fall themed one perhaps?
Match numbers to words
Place the donut cards in a pile, basket, or ziplock bag. Students will choose a donut card card and read the number word. Then, children will find the numeral on their recording sheet and trace and color the hot chocolate. Kids can use crayons, markers, or colored pencils to colour the beverage cup.
You can also have them do the same thing but with number digits. You could also create a counting task from this set by adding counting cubes, the kids will choose a card, then link that many linking cubes together to create a tower to match the number. This task can easily be differentiated with your learners. So have the younger kids work on identifying the numbers and more advanced learners working on their number word to number digit matching skills.
Tracing numbers printable
These super cute donut buds are a fun way for kids to work with the free tracing numbers printable while working on counting and number words to 15. This is also a great refresher or to use as a kindergarten math game and activities to practice identifying number words. Kids will love using counting cubes and learning their number words! What a great way to reinforce a love of learning math!
If kids aren’t ready for those activities, you could also just have the kids reading the number words only.
Donut Activities for Kids
Looking for more donut printables and clever donut activities? Check these out:
- National Donut Day Activities and recipes
- 20 Fun Donut Activities for National Donut Day November 5th
- Counting Donut Printables Playdough Mats
- Fathers Day Donut Craft
Math for Kindergartners
Looking for summer math for kindergartners? You will love these fun, free resources:
- Bubble Math Worksheets
- Sandcastle Subtraction Math Craft
- Skip Counting Fall Math Worksheets
- Fishing Number Bonds Math Craft
- Crack the Code Math Worksheets
- Hotdogs Number Words Activity
- Skip Counting Constellations Printable
- Candy Corn Counting – Count and Trace Turkey Feathers
- Star Wars Number Tracing
- Pumpkin Shape Matching Game
- Dinosaur Color by Number
- Thanksgiving Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Printable Thanksgiving Writing Activities
- Thanksgiving Color by Letter
- Free Thanksgiving Theme
- Turkey Word Family Sort
- Thanksgiving Sight Word Coloring
- Arthur’s thanksgiving activities
- HUGE Pack of Thanksgiving Worksheets
- Thanksgiving Alphabet
- Life Cycle of a Turkey Printable Worksheets
- First Thanksgiving Reader – Thanksgiving First Grade Printable
- 30+ November Crafts for Kids
- Lots of fun November Activities for Kids
- Fun pilgrims for kids history lesson
- Thanksgiving Counting by 10s
- Candy Corn Printable – Count and Trace the Turkeys
- Thanksgiving Color by Number Addition
- Pumpkin Count and Trace Numbers 1-10
- Hands-on Turkey Math Count to 10
- Turkey Spin – Thanksgiving Shapes Printables
- Subtraction Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
- Thanksgiving Color by Number
- Cut and Paste Thanksgiving Worksheets
- Free Thanksgiving Math Worksheets & Games
- Thanksgiving Color by Hundreds Chart
- Addition Pumpkin Patch Game
- Edible Turkey Craft
- Thanksgiving Hat Printable
- Turkey Craft with cup and feathers
- Paper Plate Turkey Craft
- Turkey Colour matching
- Cute Turkey Craft with cup and feathers
- Super cute Turkey Crafts for Kids
- Thanksgiving pre-Writing Worksheets
- Turkey Crafts with Pumpkin Seeds
- Printable Turkey Colors Printable Sorting Activity
- Thanksgiving Playdough Cards
- Turkey Packing Peanut crafts
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Skits
- Thanksgiving BINGO
- Easy Paper Turkey Craft
- Candy Corn Printable – Count and Trace the Turkeys
- FREE Thanksgiving Pictionary for Families
Download Donut Counting Printable
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!