I love educational activities that combine two skills in one! Skip Counting Constellations Printable is a free printable kindergarten worksheets help kindergartners practice skip counting by 2s, 5s, and 10s as well as learn about 6 common constellations.
These free kindergarten worksheets are a great way to practice counting while learning about the solar system for kids at the same time!
Skip Counting is an important skill for young learners. It allows them to group numbers and quickly count forwards and backwards. They will use this skill to solve addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems in future math.
Skip Counting Worksheet
In this skip counting for kindergarten activity students will practice counting in 2s, counting in 5s, and counting in 10s as they complete the free dot to dot printable to form constellations.
- skip counting by 2
- skip counting by 5
- skip counting by 10
Simply use a crayon, colored pencil, gel pen, or any other writing utensil to complete the kindergarten dot to dot by counting by 2s, 5s, or 10s. When they finish they can check their work in the picture in the upper right and trace the constellation name they created.
Children have a natural fascination with outer space and stars! Draw on that natural interest to introduce them to six different constellations they can find in the night sky with these Constellations Printables. In addition to math practice, each of these science worksheets has:
- Constellation name (Aquila, Pegasus, Orion, Hercules, Big Dipper, Little Dipper)
- Information on how the constellation got it’s name
- Cute clipart to show the star formation as the picture it is named for with the stars inside (this visual is such a great learning tool!)
Constellation Activities for Kids
- Pipe Cleaner Constellations – fun, hands on activity for kids of all ages
- Free Printable Constellation Flashcards – I love that this set includes pictures for what shape the constellations make to help it be memorable with young learners
- Create this fun Constellations Printable wheel to spin and learn about even more star formations
- Learn shapes with this fun Flashlight Constellations
- Constellations Printable Mini Book
- Fun-to-make Cootie Catcher Constellation Printable
Skip Counting Activities
Looking for more fun, engaging activities to help kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade students practice skip counting? Try these free printable ideas:
- If you enjoyed skip counting using dot to dot printables you’ll love these ocean animal themed worksheets
- Ice Cream Sundae Skip Counting Activity
- Skip Counting Posters are great visuals for kindergarten math
- Craft Stick Skip Counting Activity (fantastic visual!)
- Where in the World Skip Counting Puzzles
- Skip Counting with Number Trains
- Follow the paths skip counting worksheets
- See all of our of skip counting activities
Constellation Dot to Dot Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only (to share please direct others to this post to download their own set!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!