Encourage kids to express their creativity using Lego bricks with these free printable, spring themed, Spring Lego Challenge Cards. These are a great STEM activity for kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students.
Lego Challenge Cards
Any season is a good season for Legos, but these Lego challenge cards are filled with spring themed challenges. This hands-on, STEM activity will keep your child engaged and keep the creativity juices flowing. You can expand on the learning or simply allow your child to build freely. Download your free spring Lego Task Card printable. Cut out the cards, shuffle, and allow your child to build a new one each day or however it fits into your family.
Spring Lego Challenge
STEM Activities for Kids
Looking for fun no prep STEM Activities that require no prep or fancy materials? Use these Lego task cards to make these Stem Project Ideas with the following alternative mediums:
1. Use Minecraft: Do you have a child who loves Minecraft? The challenges can just as easily be used for Minecraft as with Lego or other sets of building blocks.
2. Art Challenge: These prompts can just as easily be used for drawing, play dough, or clay creations. Allow your child the flexibility to use another medium to create and explore.
3. Expand on Learning: Use the building challenges as a catalyst for learn more. For example, the first day’s challenge it to build a butterfly. You may want to research different kinds of butterflies to see which one your child would like to build. This can lead to an entire lesson on butterflies. You can continue the same impromptu lessons by using the other task cards as well.
4. Do the Challenges Together: Make the challenges a group activity with your family or with friends. See who can build the fastest or the more creative item. Perhaps one child can give instructions on how to build the item to another child. Not only is this fun but it teaches listening and the ability to communicate effectively.
Looking for more fun, creative, and free Easter printables to practice math and literacy skills this April? Try these resources:
- Sight Word Easter Chicks
- Easter Color by Number Printable
- Easter Eggs Color Activty
- Easter Color by Number Hats
- Word Family Baskets Activity
- Easter Word Family Worksheets
- Count to 20 Easter Puzzles
- Easter Printable Pack
- Printable Easter Color by Hundreds Chart
- Easter Sight Word Mazes
- Phonics Easter Eggs
- Easter ABC Letter Matching
- Printable Easter Egg Pattern Activity
- Count to 10 Easter Egg Clip Cards
- Visual Discrimination Activity with Easter Eggs (with free printable)
- Easter Count, Trace & Erase with this free jelly bean printable
- Printable Easter Colors Words Emergent Reader
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt Printable Activity
- Easter Alphabet Letter Tracing
- Easter Tracing Pages
- Color by Number Easter Worksheets
- Printable Easter BINGO Game
- Printable Bunny Ear Hat
- Spring Color Sorting Activity
If you have a kindergarten or teach kindergartners, you don’t want to miss all our fun and FREE theme worksheets, free alphabet printables, kindergarten math, kindergarten science, kindergarten phonics, kindergarten crafts, and kindergarten themes!
Lego Challenge Cards
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!