Help kids learn to listen for the final sounds in words with this fun, hands-on Ending Sounds activity. This ending sound clip cards is fun phonics printables for pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students to improve reading skills and spelling too.
Ending Sound Clip Cards
Ending Sounds Activity
Just print in color OR black and white and use a laminator for durability. Then, just grab some mini clothespins and you are ready to let children practice using phonemic awareness and phonics skills to figure out the missing sound at the end of the words and what letter makes that sound.
ending sound picture sort
Have kids say the name of the picture slowly listening for each letter sound. When they hear the ending sound have them clip the correct letter that makes that sound.
Words are spelled out on the cards with a blank for the ending sound to help kids visualize how to spell these simple words.
Ending sounds games
HINT: I suggest putting circle stickers on the back to make these self-checking!
FREE CVC Words Printables
Looking for more fun ways for kids to practice cvc words? You will love these FREE resoources
- Short o Words Cut and paste Printable
- Short i cvc worksheets cut and paste pdf
- Short E CVC Words Booklet
- Short a CVC Word Book
- CVC Words Activity with bricks
- 25 Fun CVC Activities
- CVC Middle Sounds Clip Cards
- CVC Word Puzzles Free Printable
- Crack the Code CVC Words Printable
- Crayon CVC Words Activity
CVC worksheets for kindergarten
- Reading Words Free CVC Printables
- Short a words Reader
- Caterpillar CVC Word mats
- Snowman CVC Words Activity
- BUMP! CVC Words Game
- Christmas CVC Words Printable
- Planting Carrots CVC Activity for Kindergarten
- Secret Decoder CVC Word Activities
Don’t miss all our free first grade worksheets and our other printable worksheets for prek-12th grade students. We have free printable math worksheets, english worksheets, history for kids, cool science experiments, and even fun activities for kids to go with every season and holiday throughout the year!
Looking for our most popular content? Here it is!
- Grab this ABC coloring book freebie foe some fun learning with prek/K
- Bingo Dauber Printables to practice making upper and lowercase letters
- Just print and practice with these kindergarten alphabet worksheets
- Looking for convenient printable crafts? You will love these letter crafts!
- Super cute alphabet cards to trace with fingers, dry erase markers, or playdough
- Find the Letter worksheets where children dab the letter to make snow in the snow globe
- Learn kindergarten colors with these free printable sorting mats!
- Alphabet Playdough Mats are a great, hands on alphabet activity
- Kids will love uncovering the zoo animals in these color by number worksheets
- Practice tracing letters with these alphabet worksheets for kindergarten a to z
- Sneak in some summer learning with these summer kindergarten worksheets
- Print this free traceable alphabet to help young learners work on fine motor skills
- Make learning your ABCs fun with these handprint alphabet ideas
If you have a kindergarten or teach kindergartners, you don’t want to miss all our fun and FREE kindergarten alphabet worksheets, free kindergarten worksheets, kindergarten math printables, easy science projects, kindergarten English, crafts for kindergartners, and kindergarten activities.
Ending sounds worksheets
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!