This scavenger hunt BINGO is a fun way for kids to celebrate spring with a spring themed outdoor bingo scavenger hunt. In this spring scavenger hunt kids will look for common spring items like butterflies, frogs, flowers, umbrellas, kites, and more while having fun with a spring activity for kids. Simply download pdf file with spring scavenger hunt printable and you are ready to play!
Spring scavenger hunt
Spring is right around the corner. I can feel it, can you? I am ready for the snow and freezing temperatures to disappear and for spring to appear. I want to see rainbows, flowers, frogs and maybe even bugs. Maybe! One of my favorite parts about spring is playing outside. Feeling the sun or maybe even rain on my skin and seeing life being born all around. To make this even more enjoyable, I created a spring scavenger hunt to help us get out side and enjoy nature! This scaenger hunt BINGO is fun for kids of all ages from toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students. There are options with words and others with clipart for non-readers to play too. Enjoy walking around, witnessing all of the beautiful life blossoming around us, with this spring activity for kids.
Scavenger hunt bingo
There is not much better than playing in the park, taking nature walks, or just spending time outside. This spring nature scavenger hunt makes this even more exciting. Kids will enjoy the extra incentive to really explore nature!
Spring activity for kids
All you need to try this springtime scavenger hunt are the bingo cards for kids (download below), a pen and your walking shoes. You can make this extra fun by using stickers instead of a pen or lay it flat and use flower petals or rocks.
Spring scavenger hunt printable
There are two versions of this Spring Scavenger Hunt:. one with pictures and one with only words. This means kids of all ages can play.
Grab the version that is best for you and your kids, slip on your shoes and get outside.
Spring activities for preschoolers
Once you are outside, enjoying your nature walk, keep your eyes out for items on this BINGO card. When you find one, knock it off the list. Then when you get five in a row, you get a BINGO!
This scavenger hunt ideas can also be played by getting BINGO on four corners, black out, etc.
Outdoor bingo scavenger hunt
Kids will love this scavenger hunt for kids game and you will love enjoying the sun on your face!!
What I love is that this can also be done in the backyard. It doesn’t have to be done on a nature walk. This could be done over the course of the whole spring season, or attempted in one day. This is totally up to you and your kids.
This would be great to take on a field trip with our classroom or homeschool field trip.
Spring Crafts for Kids
- Super cute Printable Name Flower Craft
- LOTS of fun and clever March Crafts for Kids
- Simple Windsock Craft for kids
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Rainy Day Crafts for Kids
- EASY ink pad spring crafts for toddlers
- EDIBLE, Peeps Playdough Recipe
- Fun-to-Make and lovely painted flower craft preschool
- Make your own yummy milk Rainbow Toast
- This spin art Flower Craft for kids is almost as beautiful as they are fun to make
- Simple Sunflower Crafts that are bright, cheery, and simple to make
- This flower activity for preschoolers changes things up to use flowers to create art
- Plant a Number Line to 10 Math activity for pre-k and kindergarten
- Show off these pretty flower suncatcher craft
- Printable Easter Craft for Preschoolers
- 100 Flower Crafts from A to Z
- Umbrella Handprint Craft
- Silly Grass Head Craft
- Handprint Spring flower art projects
- Rainbow Hand Art Projects for St Patricks Day
- Looking for more fun color activities for kids don’t miss these 37 Colorful Activities for Kids
- Super clever, bubble wrap rain craft
- Wow! Over 100 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Dandelion flower craft project
- Stunning, Easy Stained Glass Art for Kids
- Kids will go nuts over this painting with cars rainbow project
- Amazing Bubble Painting process art project for kids
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- Egg Drop Challenge with marshmallows!
- You’ve got to try this Lego Balloon Car
- Make a popsicle stick catapult
- Colorful Polymer Chemistry Experiment
- MUST try capillary action experiment
- Lego DIY Zipline for your backyard
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
- Pop Rocks Experiment kids will LOVE!
Looking for some fun, educational spring theme ideas to make learning fun this April and May? Check out these fun resources:
- Cute, free printable Flower Shape Craft for kids
- Flower Rhyming Words Worksheet
- Sunflower Alphabet Matching
- Flower Mazes – Free Printable Sight Word Worksheets
- Pretty Flower Name of Number Puzzles
- F is for Flower Handprint Craft
- Practice making shapes with these flower playdough mats
- Spring Flower Counting Games for Preschoolers
- Flower Letter Matching Printable
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- Fun Spring Flower SIght Word Game
- Spring Jelly Bean Egg One to One Correspondence Activities
- Super cute Carrot Shape Playdough Mats for Spring
- Count the Bunny Number Flashcards
- Rainbow Color Matching Game
- Practice adding numbers with this free printable Spring Addition Matching Game
- Planting Carrots CVC Words Activity
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printables Ten Frame Math Activity
- Umbrella Color Sorting Activity with Fruit Loops
- Count to 20 Spring Playdough Mats
- Rainbow Shape Playdough Mats
- Grab these cute Spring Printables Sudoku Puzzles for kids
- Seed Find the Letter Worksheets
- Frog Alphabet Game Matching Printable
- Kite Beginning Sound Activities printable craft for spring
- Spring Do a Dot Printables
- Print and GO Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Spring Step by Step Drawings
- Practice reading with this Spring sight word cut and paste reader
- Worm Worksheets Pack
- Umbrella Letter Matching Activity
- Spring Telling Time Worksheets
- Digraphy Activity to improve reading and spelling skills with these spring puzzles
- Cute Blubird Soring Blends Activity for first and second graders.
- LOTS of fun PLANTS arts and crafts for preschool and kindergartners
Spring scavenger hunt bingo
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!