Fall Worksheets for Kids
- FREE Roll & Learn Fall Kindergarten Worksheets
- Scarecrow Printable Pack
- HUGE Farm Unit
- Fall Color by Letter
- Pumpkin Counting Mats
- Fall Leaves Shapes Activity
- Fall Leaf Letter Match
- FREE Fall Shapes Emergent Reader
- Fall Counting CLip Cards
- Acorn Counting Game
- Color & Trace Fall Number Worksheets
- 31 October Crafts for Kids
Fall Count, Trace, & Clip Cards for Kindergarten
- The first set contains basic count and clip cards. Students select a card, count the number of items, and then clip a clothespin on the correct number.
- The second set has trace, count and clip cards. They are basically the same as the first set, but they also give students a chance to trace the correct number before clipping. If you prefer you omit the clothespins and have the kids trace the correct number.
- Print both sets of cards onto cardstock.
- Laminate the sheets and cut out the cards *
- Decorate the clothes pins with washi tape (optional)
- Make a small mark at the back of the card behind the correct number, so children can check their answers.
- Place set 1 and 10 clothespins into a container. *Note: You don’t need to laminate this set, but they will last much longer if you do.
- Place set 2, 10 clothespins, dry erase markers and a cloth into a container
Other Counting Activities
- Count to 10 Coloring Book
- Duplo Number Mats
- 20 Fun Number Line Activities
- Dinosaur Count and Clip Cards
- Missing Numbers Clip Sticks
- Hungry Caterpillars Number Book
- Fall Counting Worksheets
Download Fall Counting Clip Cards
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only. To share, please share a link to our site so others can download their own copy directly.
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!