Fall Worksheets for Kids
- FREE Roll & Learn Fall Kindergarten Worksheets
- Scarecrow Printable Pack
- HUGE Farm Unit
- Fall Color by Letter
- Pumpkin Counting Mats
- Fall Leaves Shapes Activity
- Fall Leaf Letter Match
- FREE Fall Shapes Emergent Reader
- Fall Counting CLip Cards
- Acorn Counting Game
- Color & Trace Fall Number Worksheets
- 31 October Crafts for Kids
Fall Count, Trace, & Clip Cards for Kindergarten
The first set contains basic count and clip cards. Students select a card, count the number of items, and then clip a clothespin on the correct number.
The second set has trace, count and clip cards. They are basically the same as the first set, but they also give students a chance to trace the correct number before clipping. If you prefer you omit the clothespins and have the kids trace the correct number.
Print both sets of cards onto cardstock.
Laminate the sheets and cut out the cards *
Decorate the clothes pins with washi tape (optional)
Make a small mark at the back of the card behind the correct number, so children can check their answers.
Place set 1 and 10 clothespins into a container. *Note: You don’t need to laminate this set, but they will last much longer if you do.
Place set 2, 10 clothespins, dry erase markers and a cloth into a container
Other Counting Activities
- Count to 10 Coloring Book
- Duplo Number Mats
- 20 Fun Number Line Activities
- Dinosaur Count and Clip Cards
- Missing Numbers Clip Sticks
- Hungry Caterpillars Number Book
- Fall Counting Worksheets
Download Fall Counting Clip Cards
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only. To share, please share a link to our site so others can download their own copy directly.
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!