Kids will have fun practicing matching uppercase letters with lowercase letters in this Free Ladybug Alphabet Activity for kids. It is such a cute activity for spring or summer.
Spring Activities for Kids
- Fun Flower Sight Word Mazes
- Seeds make 10 Activity (addition game)
- HUGE Farm Unit
- Spring Letter Reversal Worksheets
- K is for Kite Alphabet Craft
- Bubble Word Family Sorting Activity
- F is for Flower Handprint Craft
- Free Flower Names Puzzles
- Garden Printable Pack
- Ladybug Alphabet Activity
- Spring Playdough Counting Mats
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- Coloring Flowers Science Experiment
Ladybug Alphabet Activity
Simply print the Ladybug Alphabet Activity in color. I suggest printing on cardstock or laminating for durability. Next, cut the pieces apart and store them in a ziplock bag to keep this reusable activity ready to play at any time.
Kids will match the uppercase leaves with the lowercase ladybugs. This is great for letter recognition.
HINT: You can also use this under a ziplock bag filled with gel or slime to practice tracing the leaf alphabet letters.
You can write the correct matching letter on the back for a self checking alphabet activity if you like. Don’t miss all our alphabet activities
Cute Ladybug Books for Kids
More Kindergarten Alphabet Worksheets
Download Ladybug Alphabet Activity
To download this free product you must agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836 and Digi Web Studio
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!