Kids will have fun practicing matching uppercase letters with lowercase letters in this Free Ladybug Alphabet Activity for kids. It is such a cute activity for spring or summer.
Spring Activities for Kids
- Fun Flower Sight Word Mazes
- Seeds make 10 Activity (addition game)
- HUGE Farm Unit
- Spring Letter Reversal Worksheets
- K is for Kite Alphabet Craft
- Bubble Word Family Sorting Activity
- F is for Flower Handprint Craft
- Free Flower Names Puzzles
- Garden Printable Pack
- Ladybug Alphabet Activity
- Spring Playdough Counting Mats
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- Coloring Flowers Science Experiment
Ladybug Alphabet Activity
Simply print the Ladybug Alphabet Activity in color. I suggest printing on cardstock or laminating for durability. Next, cut the pieces apart and store them in a ziplock bag to keep this reusable activity ready to play at any time.
Kids will match the uppercase leaves with the lowercase ladybugs. This is great for letter recognition.
HINT: You can also use this under a ziplock bag filled with gel or slime to practice tracing the leaf alphabet letters.
You can write the correct matching letter on the back for a self checking alphabet activity if you like. Don’t miss all our alphabet activities
Cute Ladybug Books for Kids
More Kindergarten Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Seeds Find the Letter Worksheets
- Popsicle Phonics Alphabet Puzzles
- Fall Alphabet Sticker Worksheets
- Bingo Marker Alphabet Letter Worksheets
- Alphabet Trace & Erase
- Colorful Alphabet Puzzles
- A to Z Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet WallCards
- Alphabet Hole Punching Strips
- Fall Color by Letter
Download Ladybug Alphabet Activity
To download this free product you must agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836 and Digi Web Studio
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!