Celebrate the fall season with this fun FREE Fall Printable Pack. Featuring pumpkins, scarecrows, apples and leaves, this pack is full of math and literacy activities for preschool and kindergarten aged kids.
FREE Fall Worksheets for Kindergartners
- Thanksgiving Color by Addition
- Fall Leaf Story Time with printable
- Scarecrow Worksheets for Kids
- 200 Fall Crafts for Kids
- Fall Syllable Clip Cards
- 24 Fall Books for Kids
- Acorn Number Bonds Worksheets
- Fall Counting Worksheets
- Fall Coloring Pages
- Fall Leaf Printing with Markers
- Fall Playdough Number Mats
- Fall Color Words Emergent Readers
- Fall Unit Study
FREE Fall Printable Pack
This 60-page printable FREE Fall Printable Pack contains a variety of activities including:
Alphabet FREE Fall Printable Pack
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
Math FREE Fall Printable Pack
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Spin and Shade the Abacus – Spin a paperclip and shade the number spun on the abacus.
- Spin and Graph the Numbers – Spin and graph the number spun. Numbers 1 – 5.
- Spin and Graph the Numbers – Spin and graph the number spun. Counting in 10’s.
- Printable Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Kindergarten FREE Fall Printable Pack
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- I Spy – Count the Leaves / Objects – Count the objects.
For all the cards and puzzles activities, I prefer to print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability and repetitive use.
Fall Worksheets for Kids
- Fall Color by Number
- Printable Counting Fall Crows Activity
- Free Fall Color & Trace Number Worksheets
- Scarecrow Printable Pack
Download FREE Fall Printable Pack
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!