These handy number names worksheets have candy corn unicorns making it a great number names activity for October. If your preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders are working on learning number names, you will love these cute Unicorn Writing Number Words Worksheets. Simply print writing numbers in words worksheets pdf and you are ready to play and learn for a unicorn theme or halloween activity.
Writing Number Words Worksheets
Looking for a fun way to get kids to learn their number words? These fun Writing Number Words Worksheets Unicorn theme are perfect for that! Learners will choose a number word card, then identify the number digit on their sheet and color it in. There is a recording sheet, so kids can practice finding and tracing the number words too.
Writing numbers in words worksheets pdf
Number names worksheets
- A4 paper
- Mini erasers or counters (optional)
Print and laminate the hotdog number word cards, then print the recording sheets you want to use (they can be differentiated)
Prepare and laminate the unicorn cards, cut them up and place them in a container. You could also totally do a sensory bin for these too. A Halloween or October one perhaps? Students will choose a unicorn card, then find the number word on their recording sheet and trace and color the unicorn. You can also have them do the same thing but with number digits. You could also create a counting task from this set by adding counting cubes, the kids will choose a card, then link that many linking cubes together to create a tower to match the number.
Number names activity
This task can easily be differentiated with your learners. So have the younger kids work on identifying the numbers and more advanced learners working on their number word to number digit matching skills.
These Writing Number Words Worksheets Unicorn are a hands-on and perfect way for kids to use when they need a refresher or some more games and activities to practice identifying number words. Kids will love using counting cubes and learning their number words! What a great way to reinforce a love of learning math!
If kids aren’t ready for those activities, you could also just have the kids reading the number words only.
- Make 10 Unicorn Math Activity for Kindergartners
- Unicorn Writing Prompts
- Fluffy Unicorn Slime
- Unicorn Subtraction Sensory Bag
- Short Vowel Unicorn Activity
- Unicorn MAZE b and d letter reversal worksheets
- Writing Number Words Worksheets with a fun Unicorn Theme
Candy Corn Activities
Looking for more candy corn activities for kids? You will love all these creative ideas!
- Free Candy Corn Words
- Candy Corn Edible Playdough
- Addition and Subtraction Candy Corn Math
- Phonics Puzzles with a fun Candy Corn Theme for Fall
- 28 Candy Corn Activities for Kids
- EPIC Candy Corn Popsicle Stick Catapults
- Candy Corn Multiplication and Division Puzzles
- Counting Candy Corn Puzzles
- Candy Corn Turkey Count and Trace
- Free Printable Candy Corn Alphabet Mats
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!