Discover the beautiful country of the philippines for kids. The Philippines is actually a string of over 7,100 islands in southeastern Asia that are home to hundreds of orchids and many animals. Children will have fun learning more as they colour these Philippines Coloring Pages and discover this country known for beautiful beaches and delicious fruit. These country coloring pages help introduce preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th graders to a new nation from around the world. Simply print philippine flag coloring page and you are ready to read, color, and learn!
Philippines Coloring Pages
Learning about different cultures and ways of life can be fun with this Philippines Coloring page. They will also learn about the flag of the Philippines, the location of the Philippines, and the famous foods in the Philippines. These philippine coloring pages take toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade, 3 and grade 4 students on a journey to the continent of Asia. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschoolers – these are a great introduction to the Philippines, their landmarks, and history. Our 35+ FREE printable country coloring page sets are a great addition to geography, social studies, or even a summer learning unit, or studying about countries on the news. Plus, don’t miss our huge collection of over 1000 pages of free coloring pages by theme!
Philippines for Kids
After reading books on the Philippines or researching using the internet (try this national geographic kids facts about Philippines), this coloring page is a great way to reinforce what they have been learning about.
Now print the black and white coloring sheets – designed to save you on printer ink costs. Print out the page you want to use. These simple, no-prep, free colouring pages are perfect to help kids learn about the Philippines. Set out the black and white coloring sheets with crayons, markers, colored pencils, gel pens, etc to color or decorate how you wish. This coloring page could also be laminated and used as a playdough mat or a placemat.
Philippine Flag Coloring Page
In this pack, there are two coloring pages. Both pages are filled with cute clipart to help your child visualize life in this unique nation. One of these pages contains the names of the images, while the other one doesn’t have the items labeled. While decorating these pages, children will learn about:
- the shape of the Country of the Philippines
- the flag of the Philippines
- Sinulog-Santo Niño Festival
- jaw harp
- Barong tagalog
- Mt. Mayon Volcano
- Baro’t saya
- nose flute
- tinikling dance
Geography for Kids
Looking for more resources and free worksheets to teach students about geography for kids? You will love these coloring sheets, printable maps, books, activities and games:
- Free Printable Maps including world map, continents, and country maps with and without labeling
- Ready to dive more in depth? Check out Country Study for Kids – look at 16 countries around the world up close
- Kids can research to learn about other countries with these country worksheets.
- Around the World I Spy Worksheets – learn about 36 countries
- Grab this realistic looking Free Printable Passport for Kids
- Use Lego to explore famous landmarks in countries for kids
- Help kids understand where do I live with this clever printable activity
- Learn about Vietnam For Kids Printable Mini Book
- Travel to Athens to learn about the Parthenon, Greek Food and more with these Greece for Kids printable books
- Learn about Peru for Kids with this printable book to read, color, and learn about Machu Pichu, llamas in the mountain communities, and more!
- How much do you know about USA for Kids? Color the flag, look at a map, discover famous landmarks like the statue of liberty,and more!
- Delight in all the natural wonders and historical fort in the lovely island country of Puerto Rico for Kids printable mini books to read, color, and learn!
- Kenya for Kids Printable Book to learn about this African country with lots of amazing wild life
- Learn about Israel for Kids printable mini book about this lovely country
Country Coloring Pages
- Spain Coloring Pages
- France Coloring Pages
- Philippines Coloring Pages
- Iran Coloring Pages
- Kenya Coloring Pages
- China Coloring Pages
- Russia Coloring Pages
- Germany Coloring Pages
- Italy Coloring Pages
- Country Coloring Book – explore 36 countries with country coloring pages
United States Lesson for Kids
Help children learn about the great country of the United States with these free printables and resources:
- Free Presidents of the United States for Kids
- Printable USA Presidents Coloring Pages
- Voting for Kids – How Americans elect a new president
- Free Presidents Worksheets – Learn about all the American presidents
- US States I Spy Worksheets
- Painters Tape American Flag Craft
- American Symbols Worksheets
- Fireworks Patriotic Craft
- 50 States Worksheets
- Super CUTE, Free State Coloring Pages
American History for Kids
- Native Americans for Kids – explore various tribes as you create free printable book, make PVC tent, totem poles, Indian fry bread, husk dolls, recreate an archeological dig with arrow heads, and more!
- Colonial America for Kids takes kids on a journey back to the first settlers in America – eat Gruel, make a Wattle & Daub house, create a tin lantern, write with a quill, make simple Johnny Cakes, make you own marbles, create traditional silhouette art projects, and more.
American Revolution for Kids. In 4 units your students will learn what events lead up to the American Revolution and famous figures will making dragon pistols, roll their own cartridges, working spy cipher, cold feet activity.
- What was the Westward Expanion? History comes alive as they learn about the Oregon trail, pony express, gold rush, transcontinental railroad, and more with printables and activities like making a covered wagon, homemade crackers, how to square dance, pan for gold, and make a railroad project.
- Civil War for Kids We have recommendations for mapping and visiting famous battle sights nearby, printable civil war board game, make an informative emergent reader, create a flip book or people students should know, and complete some free printable Civil War worksheets.
- Learn about US States for Kids – state coloring pages, president coloring pages, state report forms, states and capital printables, and so much more!
- Rosa Parks for Kids Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Martin Luther King Jr for Kids Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Titanic for Kids Reader to Color and Learn
- Learn about the Roaring 1920s for Kids – Printable Book to Read, Color, and Learn
- 1930s for Kids – Printable Book about the Golden age of Hollywood, Great Depression for Kids and more to read, color, and learn
- Life in the 1940s America for Kids Reader
- Anne Frank for Kids Printable Reader to read, color, and learn about this Jewish girl who lived behind the wall in Holland during World War 2
- 1950s for Kids Reader to Color, Learn and read about what life was like in America in 1950
- Life in the 1960s for Kids Printable book to read, color and learn about life in the 1960s
- Learn about platform shoes, disco, the beginning of Star Wars and more with this 1970s for kids Reader
- 1980s for kids Reader to read, color, and learn!
- 1990s for Kids Printable Reader filled with information about fashion, technology, Presidents, and more!
- Learn about life for early 2000s Kids with these american history printables to read, color, and learn!
- Review what you’ve leanred with these American History Worksheets (Notebooking)
Philippines Coloring Book
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Hello! Good day everyone. It’s so nice to discover this website. I’m so grateful you have this. I just have a little concern on this worksheet. I’m from the Philippines, by the way. There is just a small mistake on this, the name of the volcano is Mt. Mayon, not Mt. Mayou. I hope someone will read this. Thank you 🙂
Hi there Krisine! Thanks for letting us know. The mistake was a typo in the post, not the coloring page. It has been fixed =)