Kids will have fun practicing using a number line with this simple, super cute, FREE printable superhero counting activity. When kids are engaged and eager to learn – they learn more so use this fun addition activity with a Super Hero theme to your day to practice addition with kindergarten age children. Simply download pdf file with superhero kindergarten worksheets and grab 2 dice and you are ready to play and learn!
Superhero counting worksheet
Counting skills can be develop in lots of fun ways like this number line game/activity one plays with dice. Making learning visually attractive will ensure that even the most unwilling kindergartners wants to play and learn! Also, practicing using a number line can be made exciting with this free superhero counting printable! We love fun educational activities to make practicing math fun! Parents, teachers, and homeschoolers will love to use this number line math activity for kindergartners in math centers in your classroom, as extra practice, or supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
Superhero worksheets for kindergarten
Superhero math worksheets pdf
What you will need:
- the free Superhero Counting printable page
- a whiteboard/dry-erase marker
- 2x dice
- superhero figurine-optional
Laminate the printable page, or use a dry-erase pocket, to make it durable and to use it over and over again.
Superhero worksheets pdf
Decide if the number sum will be an addition or subtraction sum. This will depend on the skill you are working on at the moment. Mix it up if you are using this as a revision activity. Write the correct symbol between the first two badges. Roll one die and place it on the first badge, then roll the other die and place it on the next badge. Find the numbers on the number line and “jump” the numbers. If you have a small superhero figurine, let the superhero do the jumping for extra hands-on fun!
Superhero math worksheets
Get the answer and write it on the last badge! Do a few of these sums, using the badges and number line to practice counting forwards and backwards, and working out number sums. You can record the sums in a Maths journal or simply use this sheet as a helpful tool for young students with their Maths work/homework.
A super fun number line counting activity with little superheroes in mind!
Superhero Worksheets Kindergarten
Looking for some more superhero worksheets, activities, and free printables to get your little super man excited to learn? Try these free resources!
- Super cute and FREE Super Hero Calendar (updated annually)
- Practice letter recognition with this Free Super Hero Memory Game
- Free Super Hero Letter Cuffs are a great tool for a letter of the week curriculum – lots of clever use ideas included!
- Help kids get excited about reading with these Free Super Hero Reading Logs
- Printable Super Hero Readers are a fun, free way for kids to practice sight words
- Kids will have fun with this clever Super Hero Birthday Party
- Free Super Hero Alphabet Pennants are fun to hang on your wall to work on learning your ABCs.
- Early learners can work on a variety of skills from math to literacy, alphabet and more with these FREE Super Hero Worksheets
This is such a fun, hands on math game for kindergartners that helps achieve fluency while having FUN!
- Printable Addition Tic Tac Toe Math Game
- Gumball Math – Addition and Subtraction Practice
- Free Christmas Addition worksheets
- Fall Addition Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition Math Worksheets
- Hands-on Goldfish Addition Practice
- Crack the Code Worksheet – Addition Practice
- Pot of Gold Addition Practice
- Rubber Duckie Kindergarten Math activity
- Planting Seeds Free Addition Games
- Math Addition Worksheets Mini Book – Adding 0-12
- Printable 1st grade math worksheets – handy no-prep math practice that can be used as mad minutes!
- Deck of Cards Free Addition Worksheets
- Disney Princess Flashcards – Addition
- Free Addition within 10 Games Printable
- Turkey Addition Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
- Apple Addition Coloring Pages
- Free Frog Math – Addition Game for Kids
- St Patricks Day Addition Practice
- Gingerbread Addition Math Game
- Math Mystery Pack – Solve Addition & Subtraction Word Problems
Subtraction Activities for Kids
Looking for more subtraction worksheets and subtraction games to make learning to subtract fun? Check out these subtraction math ideas and free resources:
- Sandcastle Subtraction Craft
- Hibernating Animals Simple Subtraction Worksheets
- Butterfly Subtraction for Kindergarten
- Fun Addition and Subtraction Math Mystery Printables
- Subtraction within 5 Printable Board Game
- Fluency within 5 Subtraction Games for Kids
- Patriotic Subtraction Mats
- Subtraction Worksheets you turn into a mini book
- FUN Subtraction BINGO
- Thanksgiving Math Worksheets – Cut and Paste Subtraction Turkeys
- Roll & Smash Playdough Subtraction Activity for Kindergarten
- Gumball Math – practice adding and subtracting
- Goldfish Kindergarten Subtraction Games
- Build a Snowman Math Activity
- Candy Corn Subtraction Puzzles
- Subtraction Worksheets with a deck of cards
- Toy Story Subtraction Flash Cards Printable
- See even more FREE subtraction games worksheets!
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Superhero Counting <<