Next in the Alphabet Handprint Art Series is the letter X. This week we are sharing X is for Xray hand art that is fun to make and perfect for your letter of the week curriculum. Plus, it includes free printable letter x worksheets.
This craft is great for kindergartners as they learn the letter X. Don’t forget to print the free printable Letter X worksheets that go along with this alphabet craft for more letter X practice.
This craft uses some paint and simple supplies to make the X is for Xray handprint craft.. It’s always a lot of fun for the kids to see how their hand print can turn into something else. For this activity, we use black to make the main part of the handprint. Next, we make the bones of the x-ray by making white paint and a paintbrush. It’s a fun and simple way to make a really cook x-ray handprint!
- Letter “X” is for Xray printable
- black paint
- white paint
- paint brush
- wipes to clean hands
First, print the printable to go along with this craft. Paint your hand black and press on a page (we use the free printable below)
HINT: We like to practice using letter x worksheets while the x if for xray handprint alphabet crafts is drying.
X is for X Ray
Before moving on, it’s best to let the black paint dry. Use a paintbrush and white paint, make white lines on each finger and thumb. Next, make lines through the palms coming from each finger. Lastly, make two curved, horizontal lines at the base of the handprint.
Letter X Worksheets
Let your X is for Xray craft dry and then it is complete! While your x-ray is drying, complete the second page of the “X” is for X-Ray worksheet for more letter “X” practice
More Great Resources
- FREE Super Hero Calendar
- 35 Kindergarten Games for Learning
- Letter A
- Letter D
- Printable Dinosaur Math Worksheets
- Crayon Box Alphabet Matching Activity
- Farm Animal ABC Search
- Popcorn Alphabetical Order
- Letter B and D Reversal Worksheets
- Spring Number Sense
Download Letter X Worksheets
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!