Kindergarten kids will love these kindergarten missing number activity with a fun dog theme. This kindergarten math is a fun way to reinforce number order with a pet thing kindergartners will love. These cards are versatile and can be used in a number of ways. The kids will enjoy practicing number order and number identification in a fun and hands-on way. Simply print missing numbers worksheets for kindergarten and you are ready to play and learn!
Missing Number Activity
Help pre-k and kindergarten age kids work on number order with this fun missing numbers activity. These find the missing number worksheets are reusable, pet themed strips perfect for a hands-on activity or math center. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler you will love this handy fill in the number worksheets that helps kids practice finding what comes before and what comes next.
Missing numbers worksheets for kindergarten
Find the missing number worksheets
- A4 paper
- Dry erase markers
This activity is perfect for preschool or kindergarten kids. To prep this activity, print the dog themed strips and laminate them (preferably) then print as many sets of the recording sheets you need for your students. There are a variety of strips intended for differentiation, choose the set that will work for your kids!
Fill in the number worksheets
Playing this number order game is fairly straight forward. Choose the strip cards you would like your students to work on, choose these carefully not to overload your students with a large number of cards. Students will begin by reading the first number on the strip starting continuing on until the last number found on the strip, they will fill the missing numbers on the paw boxes. Check on the students to be sure they ordered their numbers correctly. After they have finished thr strip, they wipe the strip and get to do another.
Missing numbers activity
Another way you could use these cards is to play a scavenger hunt game and tape all the number strips around the room. Then, have the kids looking for the strips and completing each one on their clip folder. You can have the kids wiping these and placing them back or you could double up the printing in black and white and have a number set around the room for every student to do one. This will help them further develop their number identification skills.
Math Activities for Kindergarten
Looking for more early math activities to make learning to count, add, shapes, and more FUN? Check out these free resources:
- Hoppy Frog Math Game (addition within 10 and addition to 20)
- Goldfish Kindergarten Subtraction Games
- Blowing Bubble Math Worksheets
- Smores Free Kindergarten Math Worksheets
- Hands-on Estimation for Kindergarten Activity
- Snowball Sorting Odd and Even Math Activities
- Bug Measuring Kindergarten Worksheets
- Roll to 100 Counting Game
- Flower Shape Kindergarten Math Crafts
- Kids will have fun as they color and learn with these Ordinal Number Worksheets
- Spring Kite Skip Counting Craft
- Pirate I Spy Worksheets
- Engaging, Reusable Kindergarten Math Worksheets pdf
- Dinosaur Color by Number WOrksheets
- Planting a Seed Sequencing Worksheets
Maths Worksheet for ukg
- Crack the Code Worksheet Pages for Kindergarten and first graders
- Insect Telling Time Puzzle to the hour and half hour
- Free Printable Coin Worksheets – color by coin
- Cute Skip Counting Puzzles – huge pack of free skip counting games
- Fun Hundreds Chart Battleship
- Geoboard Activities
- Watermelon Kindergarten Math Activities
- Months of the Year Activities – learning sequencing with craft sticks
- Tic-Tac-Toe Printable Addition Games
- Dinosaur Theme Kindergaten Math Worksheets
- What Comes Next Kindergarten Math
- Free Ice Cream Math Worksheets
- Sandcastle Subtraction Craft – free printable math craft to solve, cut, and paste
- Big Bigger Biggest Worksheets
Fill in the number worksheet
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!