Do you have any children currently learning the alphabet? Then this is definitely a printable pack that you need! This Alphabet printables pack is a set of fun hands-on activities and worksheets that would be great for pre-k and kindergarten students to use while learning the alphabet. See all our Kindergarten Printables
Alphabet Printables Pack
This massive printable pack contains over 100 pages of fun math and literacy activities focusing the letters of the alphabet. Throughout this exciting printable pack, you will find some hands-on activities which will require a small amount of preparation. Don’t miss all our alphabet resources
Print pages or laminate and use with a dry erase market for durability. For many of these you will want some manipulatives like paper clips for kids to mark their answer. By laminating, these activities are reusable again and again by various students.
Alphabet Kindergarten Worksheets
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and match the lowercase and uppercase letters together. It can also be used to practice spelling beach-related words.
- Number Cards – These can be used to match the word to the number.
- Trace the Letters to improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- 3 Part Cards – These cards can be used to match the words to the picture or in playing games such as memory. These can also be used together with the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the objects while improving counting skills.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a manipulative to mark the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Practice identifying how many syllables are in simple words with these cards. (You can make them self checking by putting a circle sticker on the back.)
Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Counting Puzzles – Prepare and place the puzzles back together.
- Count and Clip Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards –Mark the correct answer with the manipulative of your choice.
- Subtraction Cards – Put a manipulative onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut & paste the answer on the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns by cutting and pasting the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
Phonics Alphabet Printables
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a bingo dot marker mark all the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together then roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Creative Writing Pages –Write a story about the pictures shown.
- Write the Numbers –Write numbers from one to twelve.
- Beginning Letter Matching Clip Cards –After preparing, look at the picture and clip the correct matching letter.
- Alphabet Puzzles– Cut out and match the 3 pieces of the puzzle to practice letters and their sounds.
- Coloring Pages –have fun coloring the alphabet pages.
FREE Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Seeds Find the Letter Worksheets
- Popsicle Phonics Alphabet Puzzles
- Fall Alphabet Sticker Worksheets
- Frut Loop Alpahbet Snack Mats
- Bingo Marker Alphabet Letter Worksheets
- Alphabet Mazes
- Alphabet Trace & Erase
- Colorful Alphabet Puzzles
- A to Z Alphabet Worksheets
- Super cute Alphabet Hats to print, color, and learn
- Alphabet Wall Cards
- Alphabet Hole Punching Strips
- Fall Color by Letter
Download Alphabet Printables Pack
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!