Make learning about firefighters and the important job they do putting out fires in our community fun with these firefigther worksheets. This HUGE pack of over 55+ pages of free printable worksheets for kindergarten helps children practice a variet of math and literacy skills with a fun fireman theme! Use these Kids in preschool, kindergarten, and grade 1 will love working on their math and literacy skills while completing the activities in this massive Firefighter Printable Pack. In this pack, children will be introduced to different tools that a firefighter uses as part of their job. Simply download pdf file with firefigther printables and you are ready to play and learn!
This fun printable pack is great for kids in kindergarten, preschool, prep, first grade and 2nd grade. This pack can be used to learn reading, writing and math skills as well as for reviewing these same skills. There are also some activities in which they can work on their fine motor skills as well.
Firefighter worksheet kindergarten
In this pack, there are a variety of activities, including:
- Tracing – Trace the Lines
- Paths – Follow the Paths
- Alphabet Puzzle Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lowercase letters to the uppercase ones.
- Trace the Words – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Alphabet Tracing – Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Number Tracing – Trace the numbers from one to fifty.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the Objects– Count the objects.
- Counting Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
Free printable worksheets for kindergarten
- Addition Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Cross the Odd one Out – Cross out the object that is different.
- Cut and Paste the Pattern – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Roll a dice and then color the picture in the correct color.
- Find the Letters – Shade in the squares or use a dot marker or bingo marker to dot out all of the correct letters.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
Community helper worksheets
Looking for some community helper printables to learn about fire figherters? Check these pages out:
- Let’s Graph – Print out the pictures on white cardstock and then cut them out. Place them face down on a table and pick up one and graph.
- Write and Color – Write the word then color the picture.
- Color Matching Cards – Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards – Match the picture with its shadow.
- Shape Matching – Draw a line to match the shapes.
- Match the Pictures – Draw a line to match the pictures.
- Match the Picture to the Word – Draw a line to match the picture to the word.
- More or Less – Read the instructions and write the correct numbers.
Community Helper Activities
- Community Helper Creative Writing Prompts
- Simple Coloring Pages featuring Community Helpers
- Doctor Contraction Game
- Firefighter Coloring Pages
- HUGE Pack of Firefighter Worksheets to practice a variety of skills with kids 3-8
- Farm Animals and their Homes Flip Book
- Farm Hidden Picture
- Fire Safety Worksheets
- Construction Letter Tracing
- Doctor Pretend Play
- Detective Printable Pack
- Construction Phonics Game
- Farm Preschool Worksheets
- Community Helpers Printable Wheel
- Construction Printable Pack
- Seasons on the Farm Printable
- Construction Sight Words Game
- SLIME Construction Activity
- Farm Sequencing Worksheets
- I Spy Farm Animals
- Construction Worksheets – large pack of free learning activites for prek / k
- Fire Safety Printables, Community Workers Reader, and Dress the Community Worker
- Free Community Helpers Coloring Pages – over 20 simple coloring pages exploring jobs
- Where do I Live – free printable project and fun idea for explaining how you live in a house, on a block, in a city, in a state, etc.
Find another theme that interests your student to make learning fun! These free printable packs are all FREE!
- Garden Worksheets for Kids
- Hospital Theme Kindergarten Worksheets
- Shark Worksheets
- Butterfly Identification Pack
- Life Cycle of a Bat Worksheets for Kids
- Ancient Egypt Themed Worksheets
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Worksheets
- Monsters Inc Pre k Worksheets
- Princess Worksheets
- Minion Preschool Worksheets
- Movie Toys Printables
- Ninja Turtles Printables
- Peter Pan Printables
- Pond Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Preschool Construction Theme Printables
- Solar System Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Zoo Animals Color by Number Worksheets
- Preschool Farm Activities Free
- Free Mouse Paint Printables
- Pre k Sight Words List and free activities to help learn preschool sight words
Looking for more fun and free pre k worksheets to make learning fun for early learners? Check out these resources:
- Frozen Preschool Worksheets
- Preschool Beach Theme Printables
- If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Free Superhero Worksheets
- Rapunzel Worksheets Pack
- Free Weather Printables
- 100 Food Experiments for Kids
- Color Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Community Helpers Coloring Pages
- Lots of fun Shape Crafts for preschoolers
- Preschool Dinosaur Worksheets
- Preschool Cowboy Theme Printables
- 2000+ FUN and Free Alphabet Printables
- Zoo Animal Crafts for Pre-k
- Hand Washing Activities for Preschoolers
- 50+ Fun Preschool Science Experiments
- Grab some kid favorite cut and paste worksheets
- **See all of our 5000+ FREE pre k worksheets
- Lots more Free Printable Worksheets with fun themes
Free Firefigther Worksheet Pages
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!