The moon is fascinating to watch and learn about. With these free Moon Phases Worksheets, kids will learn a ton while watching the moon cross the sky.
FREE Solar System Worksheets
- Solar System Worksheets (Kindergarten, 1st-6th grade)
- Solar System Pack (Toddler, Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st & 2nd grade)
- Astronaut Coloring Pages (Toddler, Preschool, Kindergarten)
- Solar System Coloring Pages (Preschool Kindergarten, 1st-6th grade)
- Phases of the Moon Flip Book
- Printable Phases of the Moon Activity
- Space Cards
- Constellations Mini Book (Preschool Kindergarten, 1st-6th grade)
- Planets Mini Book (Preschool Kindergarten, 1st-6th grade)
- Moon Phases Mini Book (Preschool Kindergarten, 1st-6th grade)
Moon Phases Worksheets
This 45-page Moon Phases Worksheets pack contains a variety of activities. After taking a stroll to look at the moon, or just sitting around a campfire, watching the moon, this printable pack will be able to help your children learn the eight different phases that our moon goes through, included is a Moon Observation Journal. This page allows kids to observe the moon every night for a month and draw what they seen.
Print multiple copies to continue studying the moon more than one month. There is also a phases of the moon poster and vocabulary cards. Once children have traced the words on the phases of the moon strips, laminate them and punch a hole in the top left hand corner and keep them together with a binder ring. Kids can refer to this while observing the moon to help them find which phase the moon is in. In this pack, there are also a variety of cut and paste / write phases of the moon one-page activities. These will help children remember the order of the phases that the moon takes. The Phases of the Moon book is great for helping children understand the phases while increasing their vocabulary and working on their pronunciation of words they may not have used before.
Also included are some fun worksheets such as:
- Handwriting practice
- Creative writing pages
- I spy
- Number puzzles
- Count and Clip Cards
- Size Sequencing Cards
- Matching Activity
- Cutting Practice
- Color-in Activity
- Dot the Letters Activity
For all the cards and puzzles activities, I prefer to print them out on white card stock and laminate them for durability and repetitive use. You may also like:
FREE Themed Worksheets for Kids
- Pirate Themed Printables
- Farm Printable Pack
- Arctic Animals Pack
- Rainbow Printable Pack
- Easter Printable Pack
- Shark Printable Pack
- Moon Printable Pack
- Transportation Printable Pack
Download Moon Phases Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!