Kids will have fun learning about how things go from farm field to table with these FREE Farm Farm Sequencing Worksheets for kids of all ages.
Kids have a natural fascination with life on the farm. Between the vast fields that call to kids like a giant playground or maze to the mammoth farm machines like john deere tractors and harvesters – farms are amazing places!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this farm sequencing as an addition to any farm theme, spring center, summer learning activity, extra practice, or suppelment to any curriculum. Studnets from pre k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade will have fun learning how food goes from the field to table!
Sequence for Kids
There are two different types of sequence for kids activities for preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 children.
- Cut & Paste Farm Sequencing Worksheets – these are the most simple pages where kids simply put pictures in order – no writing involved. Students can use crayons, markers, colored pencils, gel pens, etc to color in their page.
- Sequence of Events Worksheets for kids to write what happens in their own word. This is great for older kids to put into words what happens to make each of these prducts.
Sequencing Activities for Kindergarten
This fun science activity allows kids to learn how the following items go from the farm field to the store to be eaten:
- wheat to bread
- oranges to orange juice
- cow to milk
- cocoa beans to chocolate
- grape vines to grape jam
Looking for more FREE farm printables to help kids learn a variety of skills? You will love these resources:
- Farm Money Practice
- I Spy Farm Animals – free printable activity
- K-6 Farm Theme
- Are You My Mother? Baby Farm Animal Puzzles
- Farm Printable Beginner Reader
- Farm Hidden Picture Worksheets
- Seasons on the Farm Printable
- Farm Cutting Practice
- Farm Coloring Sheets
- Free Farm Color by Number
- Printable Farm Bingo Number Worksheets
- Farm Unit – over 220+ pages for Preschool, Kindergarten, & 1st Grade
Sequencing Worksheets Preschool
Looking for more fun and free sequencing activities including cut and paste worksheets, hands on activities, and more for early learners? Try these:
- Fall Sequencing Activities for Preschoolers
- Fall Sequencing Worksheets
- Field to Table Farm Products Sequence Cards
- What we eat Farm to Table Sequencing Worksheets
- Making Hot Chocolate Worksheet – a sequencing activity
- Sequencing Planting a Seed Worksheet
- There was an old lady who swallowed some snow activities – fun sequencing activities
- Free Gingerbread Man Sequencing Activity
- Build a Snowman Worksheet
- Months of the Year Sequencing Activities for Kindergarten
Download Farm Sequencing Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!