This super cute, back to school printable craft makes learning color words fun! This Crayon Box Colors Math Craft is perfect for preschool and kindergarten age kids.
More FREE Printable Math Crafts
- Count to 10 Ice Cream Math Craft
- Flower Shape Math Craft
- St. Patricks Day Math Craft (addition)
- Snowman Math Craft (addition & subtraction)
- Number Bonds to 10 Fishing Craft
- Sandcastle Subtraction Math Craft
Crayon Box Colors Math Craft
This super cute Crayon Colors math Craft is a fun craft to go along with The Day the Crayons Quit while working on color recognition, learning color words, or as a diy printable color chart for kindergarten too!
Start out by printing the crayon template. It comes in both color and black and white options.
Kids will practice tracing color words and coloring the crayon printable page.
Cut out the crayons. We like to just cut out the top so the crayons will look like they are pocking out of the top, but you are welcome to cut out each individual crayon if you like.
Cut out the crayon box and the insert. Then tape or glue the crayons on the back of the crayon box so the crayons pop up through the opening. Then the crayons are coming out of the crayon box.
This is also a super cute FREE The Day the Crayons Quit Craft!
Download Crayon Colors Math Craft
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!