These fun, free printable, Pearl Count to 20 Activity are a fun way to help preschool and kindergarten age kids to practice writing numbers and hands on count to 20.
More FREE Counting Activities
- Pet Shop Count to 20 Emergent Reader
- Bee Counting 1-12
- Winter Counting Mats
- Number Trains
- Domino Counting Game
- Plant a Number Line Game
- Count to 100 Games
- Count to 30 Bugs
- More Kindergarten Math – FREE Worksheets & Activities!
FREE Pearl Count to 20 Activity
First, to prepare this LOW PREP math activity just print the black and white worksheets. If you want to make this activity reusable, you will want to laminate the sheets and use with a dry erase marker. Finally cut the count to 20 worksheets in half and set out with markers and pom poms.
Kids will get much needed practice writing numbers 1-20 by tracing the numbers on the page. Then kids will count out the correct number of pearl pom poms and put them in their oyster. This makes a a great, fun, hands-on counting activity.
Store everything together in a large ziplock bag to bring out over and over as needed.
Download Pearl Count to 20 Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836 and Digi Web Studio
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!