Practice counting from one to ten with these free Fall Counting Crows Activity. They’re perfect for Kindergarten and Preschool children.
FREE Fall Counting Crows Activity
How to prepare
Print off the three color or black and white pages you want to use. Cut the gates to separate and cut out the crows. Store them together in a small ziploc bag. Laminate the counting mat and individual pieces if you wish.
How to use
- Put the counting mat in front of your child with the gates/fencing on one side of the mat and the crows on the other.
- Your child can randomly choose any gate card and place it on the white rectangle.
- Count how many crows are on that gate/fence.
- Count out that many crows and place them on the fence.
- Double check by re-counting the crows on the gate card to make sure it’s the same number.
- Clear the crows off the fence and choose a new gate card!
Want more free counting to 10 activities?
- Count to 10: Zoo animals emergent reader
- Fall color and paste
- Vegetable Count to 10 Clip Cards
- Winter PLaydough Counting Mats
- Christmas Counting Book
- Farm Color by Number
Download Counting Fall Crows
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!