This fall themed, free printable Leaf Alphabet Letters Match is an excellent way for preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and first grade students to practice matching upper and lowercase letters working on letter recognition. Don’t miss all our FREE Alphabet Worksheets
Fall is my favorite holiday. I’ve been collecting Fall decor since I had my own house and patiently wait until September (or maybe the end of August) to splash my house with it. And simultaneously splash pumpkin in my coffee! Luckily for me, my daughter is almost just as obsessed. She loves crunching in the leaves, planning her Halloween, and doing any Fall themed activity I pass her way. For this reason, I made this free printable Leaf Alphabet Letters activity to help her practice working on matching uppercase and lowercase letters with a fun fall twist. This is a fun educational activity for preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1.
Leaf Alphabet Letters
Most of the time uppercase letters are introduced to a child in the late toddler, early preschool years. Once those are mastered, lowercase letters are introduced. This can be somewhat complicated for some kids, especially connecting upper and lowercase together. That is why activities, such as this Fall Leaf Alphabet Letters Match, are incredibly helpful. This activity will help with individual letter recognition as well as help emphasize the connection between upper and lowercase letters.
Alphabet Letters with Leaves
Print the activity. There are 5 usable sheets total. Each page houses 6 different letter combinations, separated into two columns. Have the child name one uppercase letter at a time. Next the child will find the matching lowercase letter and draw a line to it. It’s that simple. This activity is perfect for the classroom setting, homeschool, or on the go. It doesn’t require many supplies to complete so taking it to the doctor or in the car is a great idea!
Fall Alphabet Activity
- For use as homework or for single use only this can be printed on a piece of paper and used right away.
- For use in centers or to have the option of reusing the activity, I suggest each page be laminated. To save lamination this can be laminated double sided.
- Another idea is to cut each column out and laminate double sided. This will create more pages, but they will be smaller. Then a hole can be punched at the top, on the side, and a ring can connect them.
- If laminating, dry erase markers can be used to complete this activity.
- Another idea is to use yarn or sticky yarn to connect each letter instead of drawing.
Fall Worksheets for Kids
- FREE Roll & Learn Fall Kindergarten Worksheets
- Scarecrow Printable Pack
- Fall Color by Letter
- HUGE Farm Unit
- Pumpkin Counting Mats
- Fall Leaves Shapes Activity
- FREE Fall Shapes Emergent Reader
- Fall Counting Clip Cards
- Acorn Counting Game
- Color & Trace Fall Number Worksheets
- 31 October Crafts for Kids
- Pumpkin Sight Words Game
Matching Lowercase and Uppercase Letters Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!