Make practicing writing letters, adding identifying colors, reading, and so much more fun with these FREE Roll & Learn FALL Kindergarten Worksheets.
FREE Kindergarten Math
- Count to 30 Bugs Activity
- Thanksgiving Color by Addition
- Rubber Duckie Addition Math Activity
- Kindergarten Math Practice
- Fall Addition Sticker Math Worksheets
- Printable Fall Roll & Learn Math Worksheets
- Seeds make 10: Addition Activity
FALL Kindergarten Worksheets
Kindergartners will have fun practicing drawing shapes and writing numbers. Kids simple roll the dice and trace the shape / number they roll.
Fall Worksheets for Kindergarten
Included are also alphabet worksheets to practice both upper case letters and lower case letters from A-I with a twist.
Adding the fun, active rolling of a dice makes practicing reading kindergarten sight words, word families, and sight word sentences fun!
These are a lot like the worksheets I’ve had in my prek packs for year, just roll two dice and add the dots; now color the picture with the number you just rolled.
Free Printable Worksheets for Kindergarten
These worksheets help kids practice color words, following directions, and continuing to strengthen those fine motor muscles they are going to need to write.
This worksheet sis one of my favorites, kids will roll 1-2 dice at a time and add the hour hand to the clocks to practice working on telling time.
Download Roll & Learn FALL Kindergarten Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!