These low prep, One to One Correspondence Pumpkin Pies are a fun way to practice counting to 10 and tracing numbers with a Thanksgiving themed activity.
Count to 10
- Number Sandcastles – Trace & Count to 10
- Cheeseburger Seeds Count to 10
- Count and Cover Zoo Animals with Cheerios
- Count to 10 Bugs Coloring Book
- Watermelon Seed Counting Playdough Mats
- Animal Cookies Count to 10
- Fish Cracker Counting Cards
- Count to 10 Ice Cream Math Craft
- Fruit Loops Ten Frame Cards
- Silly Worm Count to 10 with Stickers
One to One Correspondence
Print the pages in color. Laminate for durability and to make it a trace and erase activity.
Cut the pages in half to make two pumpkin counting cards. Preschoolers will count the number of whip cream dollops as they put mini marshmallows on each one to work on one to one correspondence.
Then, Kindergartners can practice tracing numbers 1-10 on the bottom of the counting card.
Finally, as part of this Thanksgiving math activity for kindergartners use playdough to make the number if you like. So many ways to reinforce number sense~
- Free pumpkin activity printables that uses Pumpkin Candy to Count and Trace
- Practicing Counting with Pumpkin Seed Counting Activity
- Pumpkin Letter Tracing – use with a dry erase marker or playdough
- Super cute parts of a pumpkin craft to help kids learn the parts of a pumpkin
- Improve reading with this fun Word Family Pumpkin Activities for Kindergarten
- Fall Addition Sticker Worksheets are a fun, hands-on math worksheet
- Pumpkin Pie Number Sense Activities for Preschoolers
- Pumpkin Shape Matching Game to practice shape recognition with kids
- Practice sight words with this fun Pumpkin Sight Word Game
- These super cute Pumpkin Alphabet puzzles allow children to practice letter tracing as well as working on beginning sounds
- Make practicing math fun with this super cute, Pumpkin Patch Math Game
- These fun pumpkin addition task cards are super cute and make practicing fun for kids
- Sneak in some fun practice with these homophone puzzles
- Grab this free Pumpkin Life Cycle Worksheet pack to learn about the life cycle of pumpkins
- Trace and Erase to practice again with this handy Pumpkin Letter Tracing printable
- Super cute pumpkin pie counting activity – pile on the “whip cream”
- Pumpkin Word Family Slides Printables
- Practice making shapes with these pumpkin shapes playdough mats
- Grab these Pumpkin Addition Worksheets for a no prep math activity for young learners
- This find the letter free pumpkin activity printables
- Adorable Pumpkin preschool pie craft for practicing counting!
- Hands on Pumpkin Shape Games for Preshoolers
- Work on One to One Correspondence Kindergarten with this pumpkin pie themed math activity
- Work on Number Bonds to 10 with these pumpkin themed math worksheets for kindergarten and grade 1
- Kids will love this Pumpkin Phonics activity where they will work on beginning sounds to put together these alphabet puzzles.
- Trace numbers and work on 1:1 correspondence with this free pumpkin activity printables
Download Count and Trace Pies
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!