These Valentine’s Day math worksheets are a great way for children to learn, practice and review essential math and literacy skills with a fun holiday twist! These Valentine math worksheets are perfect for a hear theme or valentines day theme with preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students. This valentine math set is filled with cute clipart to work on writing numbers, shapes, letters and fractions. Simply print free valentine worksheets for kindergarten and you are ready to play and learn this February 14th.
Valentine’s Day Math Worksheets
Valentine math worksheets
Valentine math worksheets for kindergarten
- Trace the lines
- Match the pictures
- Trace the lowercase letters of the alphabet
- Trace the uppercase letters of the alphabet
- Trace the uppercase letters and write the matching lowercase letters
- Trace the numbers from 1 to 36
- Spin and find the numbers
- Let’s Count in 1’s
- Let’s Count in 2’s
- Let’s Count in 5’s
Valentines day math
- Count the pictures and color in the corresponding number
- Cut and paste the correct number of fingers in the correct spot
- I Spy
- Greater than / less than and Equal to
- Find the matching shape
- Graph the pictures
- Write the number words
- Number Puzzles
- Simple addition sums
- Simple Subtraction equations
- What’s the time?
- Trace the name of the pictures
- Unscramble the words
- Put the Valentine words in alphabetical order
- Color the hearts the correct colors
Valentines Day Language Arts
- Chocolate Sight Words Valentine’s day activities for preschoolers – matching activity to practice identifying and reading key sight words.
- Parts of Speech Valentines Day Activities – perfect for February, this valentines day activity is a great way for kids to practice sorting noun, verb, and adjective Valentines.
- Rhyming Valentines day worksheets to cut and paste and practice identifying rhyming words
- Heart CVC Words Valentine activities for kindergarten– students will have fun practicing the sounds letters make while building CVC words with alphabet conversation hearts
- Color by Sight Word Valentine Worksheets – kids will have fun reading and gaining fluency with key sight words while revealing these mystery pictures
- Valentines Day Sight Words Mats – super cute, low prep activity for practicing bulding sight words
- Roses are Red Poem Rhyming Puzzles – Valentines day activities for kindergarten
- Valentine’s day spelling – this is such a fun spelling activity for Valentines day with kids of all ages
- LlamaValentines Writing free printable stationary to work on writing skills in February.
- Short i words heart mats to help kids practice short i words
- Febraury Writing Prompts Calendar – give kids ideas to encourage lots of writing practice with this free printable
- Pre-writing Valentine Worksheets for preschool
- February Writing Prompts – print off these writing prompts that containt different sized lines for K-4th graders
Valentines Day Math
- Valentines Day Math Activities – students will have fun practicing addition and subtraction within 10 while making this super cute cut-and-paste February math craft
- Free Valentines Day Color by Number – students will reveal hidden pictures as they color by number and work on number recognition
- Valentine math worksheets – kindergartners will have fun practicing numbers to 100 while they reveal hidden images with these Valentines Day coloring pages
- Measurement Valentines Day math worksheets for helping upper elementary age kids with learning about measurements
- Valentines Roll and Cover math activity for working on number sense
- Happy Valentines Day Mouse Hundreds Chart Valentines Day Math
- Color by odd and even numbers Valentines Day Math Worksheets
- Hundreds Chart Valentines Day Color by Number Worksheets for Febuary
- Fun Valentines Day Math working on estimating with kids
- Valentines Day Worksheets learning about symmetry with drawing prompts.
- Heart Penguin Skip Counting Strips – simple Valentine math for kindergartners
- Valentines Day Color by Odd and Even Numbers Worksheets
- Love Monster Ten Frame Valentines Day Math Activities
- Practice a variety of math and literacy skills with these Free Valentine’s day worksheets for preschoolers!
Valentines Day Science
- These super cute and EASY Science Valentines use science to blow up a balloon to reveal a hidden message
- Simply science fun Fizzy Love Potion Valentines Day Activities for Preschoolers
- Kids will be amazed with this fun density jar Valentines Day Science Experiment (honey, corn syrup, maple syrup, hand soap, water, vegetable oil)or try this density valentines day science (corn syrup, whole milk, lavender dish soap, water, baby oil, rubbing alcohol)
- Quick and easy, February Fizzy Hearts Science Experiment
- Valentines Day Experiment making slt crystal hearts in February
- Simple Dancing Hearts Experiment – Valentines day activities for preschoolers and kids of all ages!
- February themed, Simple balloon static electricity experiments for kids
- Valentines Day Science with Magic Milk activity
- Love Potion #9 Valentines Day activities for preschoolers
- Simple Oil and Water Valentines Day Science for kids
- Skittle Heart Science valentines day activities for toddlers
- 25 Epic Valentines Day Science Experiments for kids
Other Valentines Day Printables
- Cactus valentine craft – free printable valentine activities for preschoolers to cut and paste
- Heart Fish Craft for Valentines Day – kids will have fun cutting and pasting lots of hearts to make this adorable fish craft
- I spy Valentine Worksheet – this is a fun valentines day activity that also works on counting and visual discrimination at the same time
- Pencil Valentine Printable – super cute free printable “looking sharp” Valentine for kids
- Hugs and Kisses Tic-tac-toe Preschool Valentine
- Valentine coloring pages for preschool – kids will have fun improving coordination and strengthning fine motor skills with these pre writing pages.
- Free Valentines Day Pre-Writing Worksheets – fun way for kids to strenthen hand muscles and cordination with a fun February theme.
- Sunday school valentine crafts – perfect February craft for students learning about the ten commandments
- Simple, Free Valentines day coloring pages pdf – simple coloring pages perfect for toddler, preschool, and kindergartners
- Plus don’t forget to grab these valentine books for preschool or take a peak at our Preschool Valentine Ideas or our Valentines Day Theme for Elementary age students.
Free valentine worksheets for kindergarten
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!