Help kids learn to listen for ending sounds with this fun, hands on Ending Sounds Clip Cards!
Fun Kindergarten Learning Activities
- Photo Strip Rhyming Word Families
- CVC Word Puzzles
- Short A CVC Words Book
- Unicorn B and D Mazes
- Beginning Sounds Clip Cards
- Vowel Clip Cards
- Fall Alphabet Sticker Worksheets
- Homograph Puzzles
Ending Sounds Clip Cards
Just print in color OR black and white and use a laminator for durability. Then, just grab some mini clothespins and you are ready to go.
Have kids say the name of the picture slowly listening for each letter sound. When they hear the ending sound have them clip the correct letter that makes that sound.
Words are spelled out on the cards with a blank for the ending sound to help kids visualize how to spell these simple words.
HINT: I suggest putting circle stickers on the back to make these self-checking!
Kindergarten Literacy Activities
Download Ending Sounds Clip Cards
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!