Kindergarten age kids love exploring the world around them! One of the ways they do this is by creating kindergarten crafts. Other than just being fun to make, crafts serve various purposes:
- Help kids explore their creativity
- Strengthen fine motor skills (i.e. cutting, writing, dexterity)
- Learning to follow directions (an important skill they will need their whole life)
- Learn to appreciate the beauty and uniqueness of the world around them!
- Kids remember more of what they DO which makes crafts a natural extension to many Kindergarten Themes
Our ever growing list of crafts is arranged below starting with the most popular. But keep scrolling, there are many hidden gems and new material!