Whether you are prepareing for kindergarten or reviewing what you’ve learned to avoid the summer learning loss, it is a good idea to continue practicing math! These summer math worksheets kindergarten are a great way for kindergartners to review what they’ve learned! These kindergarten math worksheets include comparing numbers, pattern sequencing, count and graph, and color by number – focusing on number recognition! Simply print kindergarten worksheets math pdf and you are ready to play and learn with no-prep activity sheets!
Summer worksheets kindergarten
As a teacher, one of the most important things you can do is make learning fun. With these kindergarten math printables, you can keep your students engaged while they learn basic math skills. These activities are perfect for use in the classroom or at home. Plus, they’re free to download and easy to use! So, get started today and see how much your students enjoy them. Kindergarten math skills can be tough to learn, but with the proper practice, they can be mastered! It’s hard to find time to fit in extra practice, especially when it feels like so many other things need to be done. With our kindergarten math printables, your students will have a chance to practice some essential skills that are fun and engaging!
Kindergarten Worksheets Math pdf
Kindergarten Math Printables
We’ve included various exercises to help your students become more comfortable with numbers and basic operations. The worksheets feature cute summer images, so they are perfect for this time of year. Let’s dive in and see what is inside this set.
Comparing Numbers Worksheet – Finding The Larger Numbers
Comparing two numbers between 1-10 is one of the common core requirements for Kindergarten. The first worksheet in our Kindergarten math printables provides an easy way to practice. In this activity, students will look at the numbers on each pair of pictures and then color the one with the highest number. This is an excellent way for students to learn how to compare numbers and identify which one is larger.
Cut and Paste Pattern Sequencing Worksheet
Recognizing patterns is an essential math skill for young students. The second worksheet in our Kindergarten math printables requires students to identify and complete a series of simple patterns. Each line contains an easy pattern created from summer clipart. Students need to identify the pattern formed by the images, then decide what image will continue the pattern correctly.
Demonstrate how to cut along the dotted lines and pull apart the pictures at the bottom of the page. You will end up with five pictures, and each one is used to complete a pattern. Advise students to place all the images before gluing them onto the sheet. Just paste them into place with glue.
Teacher tip: Do you have a student who struggles with math and cannot discern patterns despite extra practice? They could have the mathematical learning disability Dyscalculia. They may need testing and exceptional help. Find out more by clicking here.
Summer Count and Graph Worksheet
Counting and graphing are essential math skills for students to learn. The third worksheet in our Kindergarten math printables set is a simple count and graph activity. Students count the various summer images in the box at the top of the sheet and color one graph square for each one they count. As they count, they should cross out each image. This will help them keep track of what they’ve already counted. In the end, they’ll have a completed graph they can read and interpret.
Summer Color By Number Printable
The final worksheets in our Kindergarten math printables is a color-by-number sheet. Coloring by numbers is a great way to practice number recognition and using a color key. Kids love doing these coloring sheets and seeing the picture emerge. Each picture section is color-coded, so kids can color along and finish the picture.
Coloring by numbers is a fun and easy activity for your kids to enjoy! All you need is a copy of the coloring sheet and some crayons or pencils. I find it helpful for kids to color in the key first so they know which colors they’ll need and what color is associated with each number. Once they’ve got the hang of it, they can start coloring the rest of the picture. Students may find it helpful to only take out the required colors while working on the picture.
Maths worksheet for kg class
You can use these kindergarten math printables in a few different ways. They make excellent morning work activities, center games, or even homework. If you’re using them as morning work, simply print out enough for each student to have their own copy. These sheets can also be laminated and used as reusable centers. Just provide some dry-erase markers, and students can use them repeatedly.
Are you looking for a way to keep your kindergarten students engaged and learning during the summer? These free math printables are a great solution! Send them home as a parting gift at the end of the school year. They’re perfect for review or extra practice and can be used in various ways. So print out a set (or two!) and enjoy
Thank you for continuing to read! We hope you find many ways to use these Kindergarten math printables. Make sure to download your free set today.
These printables will help your students practice basic math skills. They help with the following common core standards
- Compare two numbers between 1 and 10 presented as written numerals
- Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities.
- Classify objects into given categories; count the numbers of objects in each category and sort the categories by count.
- Look for and make use of structure (Mathematically proficient students look closely to discern a pattern or structure.)
- Bee Ten frame addition worksheets pdf
- Summer Counting Clip Cards
- Printable Summer Math Worksheets
- Grill and Count Summer Playdough Mats
- Ice Cream Counting to 20 Activity
- Free Bubble Word Family Activity
- Pirate Number Sense Game
- Ice Cream Pattern Activity for Kindergarten
- I Spy Ice Cream Printables
- Hot Dogs Number Words Activity
- Count to 20 with these Watermelon Summer Playdough Mats
- Smore Skip Counting Activity
- Count to 10 Vegetable Printables
- Counting Farm Animals Worksheets
- Fishing Math Craft is a fun Number Bond Activities
- Sandcastle Subtraction Craft
- Summer Color by Number Worksheets
- Practice counting and tracing with these cute Sandcastle Summer Worksheets
- Pool Summer Counting Count and Trace Activity for Numbers 1-20
- Garden Seeds Adding to 10 – Addition Activities for Kindergarten
- Summer Kindergarten Worksheets to work on math
- Practice Tracing Letters with this summer themed Ice Cream Printables
- First Day of Summer Printable Hat
- Watermelon Rhyming Activities for Kindergarten
- Practice making letters with this hands-on Watermelon Printables
- Work on phonics skills with these Beginning Sound Activities for summer
- Surfboard Opposite Puzzles
- Zoo Animal Worksheets
- Summer Maze Kindergarten Sight Word Worksheets
- Grab these Summer Free Printable Bookmarks and a book off our Kindergarten Book List
- Camping Worksheets to work on math and literacy skills with kindergartners
- Seeds Find the Letter Worksheets
- Swimming Goggles Alphabet Matching Game
- Practice letter tracing on these cheery summer tracing worksheets
- Practice writing with these summer writing prompts for kindergarten worksheets or Build and Write Lego Writing Promtps
Summer Activities for Kids
- Silly Grass Craft for Kids
- Summer Handwriting Worksheets
- Roll & Paint – Outrageously FUN Balloon Painting Activity for Kids
- Fun Seeds and Plants Activities for Kindergarten
- 30 Fun June Crafts for Kids
- Lego DIY Zipline
- Exploding Watermelon Science Experiment
- Sidewalk Chalk Recipe
- 31 July Crafts for Kids
- Amazing Homemade Bubble Solution for GIANT Bubbles
- Ice Cream Edible Playdough
- Bubble Painting
- 2 Ingredient Easy Slime Recipe
- Beautiful Flower Suncatcher Craft
- Marshmallow Shooter STEM Activity
- How to Make a Lava Lamp
- Stunning Coloring Flower Science Experiment
- 107 Summer Activities for Kids
Free summer worksheets for kindergarten
By using materials from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Summer Math Printables <<