Kindergarten and first grade kids will have fun practicing identifying odd and even numbers with these free printable, FREE Odd and Even Numbers Worksheet for Valentines Day. These color by code math worksheets are perfect for feburary.
Are your kids learning odd and even numbers. It is an important math skill that needs to be learned. Even numbers are numbers that are able to be divided by two equally. Odd numbers are ones that will not equally divide by two. This activity is a super fun way to sort the two types of numbers. We’ve included numbers 1-10.
Odd and Even Numbers Worksheets
If your kids love coloring, this activity is for you. This is a coloring activity that is guided by whether or not a number is even or odd. Each section of the pictures are assigned a number, 1-10. There is also a key for assigning the two different colors.
For the penguins, we chose black and pink, for Valentine’s Day. Black is odd and pink is even. For the spring bugs, we choose blue and red. The blue is odd and the red is even. These colors are just examples and any color can be chosen. Just choose two different colors and assign them to the odd or even before coloring.
Odd and Even Worksheets
The purpose of this is to help children sort the numbers that are either even or odd. It can be complicated, at first, for children to understand. Activities, like this one, will help children sort the numbers properly while having fun.
I have found that when my children are having fun, they learn so much more efficiently. It is almost as if the essence of fun opens the pores of the brain and lets more knowledge pour in.
Valentines Day Math
This activity can be printed as a one time use only, and children can color it.
The other option is to laminate the coloring sheets and use with dry erase markers or crayons. This way they can be used over and over, even with different colors. This is a great option for a classroom for math centers.
Free Valentines Day Printables
Looking for even more free valentines day printable activities? Try these:
- Valentines Day Math Craft practicing counting to 100
- Fun Alphabet Valentines Day Activity
- Valentines Day ABC Hole PUnching
- Work on Number Recognition with these Valentines Day Color by Number Worksheets
- Valentines Day Hundreds Chart Coloring – reveal the mystery pictures!
- Printable Valentines Day Craft
- Valentines Day Roll & Cover – for working on number recognition
- Work on fine motor skills with these Valentines Day Tracing Worksheets
Valentine Math Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!