Grab these valentine worksheets for kindergarten to help kids practice number recognition and counting while having fun with a valentine math worksheets. These happy valentine’s day mouse activities are a great way to play and learn with preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students during the month of February. Simply download pdf file with Valentines Day Worksheets and you are ready to go!
Valentines Day Worksheets
Around our house, although February is a quick month, it’s one filled with love. The boys enjoy pulling out their Valentines Day books to read together. One of our favorite picture book characters has always been Happy Valentines Day Mouse – Cookie Mouse. It’s no surprise each February when we re-read this book. As the kids have gotten older we like to pair it with a fun book bakes activity. These super cute, free printable Valentines Day Worksheets are a fun, no-prep happy valentine’s day mouse activities for low-key learning this February.
Valentine math worksheets
Happy Valentines Day Mouse
Read Happy Valentine’s Day, Mouse! Cookie Mouse is one of the best known characters in children’s literature. Laura Numeroff and Felicia Bond have created a sweet and silly character that kids love. Valentine’s day mouse features Cookie Mouse, hard at work on Valentine’s Day cards for his animal friends. The illustrations are bright and engaging, without being too busy. Each animal has been drawn with personality shining through on their faces. The text is simple and straight forward, making the book a great choice for early readers. Happy Valentine’s Day, Mouse! is a perfect choice to introduce a discussion on friendship as kindness, as we watch Cookie Mouse create a Valentine based specifically on what he loves about each friend.
Happy valentine’s day mouse activities
Inspired by the sweet illustrations in Happy Valentine’s Day, Mouse! I created two low-prep printables perfect for quiet time or independent work. Both focus on basic math knowledge, giving kids a chance to pair math work with art.
- Free Valentine’s Day printable pages.
- A color by number 100 chart.
- A do-a-dot page with even/odd practice.
- Crayons, colored pencils, or markers.
- Brown, pink, blue, and black are needed.
- ‘Do-A-Dot’ style stampers.
- Red and blue are required.
- You can always substitute markers, crayons, colored pencils, etc. if you don’t have daubers on hand.
Valentine worksheets for kindergarten
Assemble all necessary materials to complete the printable pages. Encourage kids to read and follow the directions on each activity. These activities are both great for working on counting to 100 with children.
- 100 Chart: Color by number according to the list at the top, focusing on correctly identifying each number 1-100. When the chart is finished, kids will love seeing a picture of Cookie Mouse’s face!
- Stamp Page: Stamp according to the instructions at the top, focusing on identifying which numbers are even and which are odd. When complete, a simple Valentine shape will be revealed.
Valentines Day Activities for Kindergartners
- Practice counting to 20 and tracing numbers as you prepare the mail in this Valentines Day Math
- Count and Trace Valentines Day Worksheets with conversation hearts
- Cute Find the Letter Valentine’s Day Worksheets with alphabet candy in the cookie jars
- Valentine’s Day ABC Hole PunchingActivity – kids will strengthen hand muscles while working on letter recognition
- Pencil Valentine Printable – super cute free printable “looking sharp” Valentine for kids
- Valentines Day I Spy Printable – this is a fun valentiens day activity that also works on counting and visual discrimination at the same time
- Color by Hundreds Chart Valentines Day Worksheets
- Valentine sight word coloring pages – kids will have fun reading and gaining fluency with key sight words while revealing these mystery pictures
- Rhyming Valentines cut and paste printables – these heart workshets are a fun way for kids to practice identifying rhyming words
- Sneak in some fun writing practice with these Febraury Writing Prompts Calendar
- Valentines Day Math Clip Cards – practice counting numbers 11-20 with these cute, low prep clip cards
- Our kids favorite tradition! Print out these Valentines Day Printables and leave love notes for each other to read on February 14th!
- Valentiens Day Symmetry for Kids – kids will have fun learning about symmetry with these drawing prompts.
- ABC Valentines Day Worksheets – kids will have fun learning new vocabulary and practicing tracing upper and lowercase letters as they make their very own alphabet book.
- Valentines Day Color by Odd and Even Numbers Worksheets
- Color by Hundreds Chart Happy valentine’s day mouse activities
- Valentine’s Day Math Craft – students will have fun practicing addition and subtraction within 10 while making this super cute cut and paste math craft
- Valentines Day Color by Number – students will reveal hidden pictures as they color by number and work on number recognition
- Snap Cube Valentines Day Worksheets – with two levels of difficulty these cards help kids practice using logic and spatial reasoning
- Dancing Hearts Science Experiment is a fun and simple science experiment that will delight kids of all ages!
- Roses are Red Poem Rhyming Puzzles – Valentines rhymes for kids
- Valentines Alphabet Activity – students will have fun getting valentines ready to “mail” while matching upper and lowercase letters while working on phonemic awareness and beginning sounds.
- Practice spelling with this fun, engaging and FREE Printable Valentine’s Day Spelling Activity
- A-Z Valentine’s Day Worksheets is fun for kids to practice making capital letters using conversation hearts!
- Free Valentine’s day math worksheets – kindergartners will have fun practicing numbers to 100 while they reveal hidden images with these Valentines Day coloring pages
- CVC Words Valentines Day Worksheets– students will have fun practicing the sounds letters make while building CVC words with alphabet conversation hearts
- Chocolate Shape Valentine Playdough Mats – kids will have fun practicing forming shapes with these chocolate shape playdough mats.
- Lock and Key valentine matching game printable – kids will have fun working on color recognition with this fun, Valentine’s Day matching game
- Alphabet Valentines Day Worksheets – with a free printable alphabet worksheet for each letter from A to Z, help kids work on letter recognition while decorating these heart cookies
- Practice a variety of math and literacy skills with these Free Valentine’s Day Worksheets!
Valentines Day Crafts
- Heart Fish Craft for Valentines Day – kids will have fun cutting and pasting lots of hearts to make this adorable fish craft
- Fingerprint Hearth Tree Valentines Day Craft is super cute and such a precious keepsake craft
- Bear treat cup Valentines Day Craft is cute and practical too
- Red Hot Valentines Slime is so pretty and fun to play with!
- Try this EASY Chocolate playdough recipe to make your creations look like valentines day candy!
- Wow! These FUN Valentine Science Experiments for kids of all ages are sure to keep kids engaged
- Beautiful Valentines Art Projects – Matisse Style heart craft for kids
- Cactus valentine craft – this is such a fun cut and paste Valentines Day Craft for kids
- Salt crystal hearts Science Experiment perfect for February
- 30 February Crafts for Kids – so many fun, clever crafts to fill the whole month of February
- Don’t miss these fun February activities for kids
Valentines Day Books for Kids
Download Happy Valentine’s Day Mouse Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or single classroom use only (to share with others please direct them to this post to download their own copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!