Have you been on a road trip lately? Or are you preparing to go on a road trip soon? This fun Road Trip Printable Pack contains a variety of activities for young children, many that can be used while travelling on your road trip.
You may also like Transport Travelling Pack, Travelling with Kids, Homeschooling When Travelling
Road Trip WorksheetsThis printable pack contains over 90 pages of fun activities with the fun and exciting road trip theme. In this massive pack, you will find many math and literacy activities including:
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Trace the Letters of the Alphabet –Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Trace the Numbers –Trace the numbers from one to twenty.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the animals.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Coloring Pages –Color or decorate the pages.
- Color Matching Cards –Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
- Trace the Lines –Trace between the lines.
- Cut along the lines –Cut along the lines until you reach the picture.
Some other great road trip activities include designing your own road signs, drawing the places they know, have visited and would like to visit on a blank map of the United States.
The car tally record is a great way to pass the time while driving in the car. Once laminated, this sheet can be reused multiple times as long as it is drawn on with a dry-erase marker. The same goes for the Lines and Dots Game. Once the page has been laminated, with a dry erase marker, two or more children can take turns connecting the dots with lines to make boxes. The child that makes the most boxes wins!
Family Vacation Tips / Tricks
- How to Plan a trip to Disney World in 6 Simple Steps
- 20+ Printable Car Games for Kids
- 20 Road Trip Games
- 50 Ideas for Car Trip Fun
- 24 Tips for Flying with Kids
- 11 Tips for Taking Disney Cruises
- Camping with Kids
- 10 Games to Play Around a Campfire
Download Road Trip Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!