Have you been on a road trip lately? Are you preparing to go on a road trip soon? These fun Road Trip Worksheets contains a variety of activities for young children, many that can be used while travelling on your road trip.
Road Trip Worksheets
This printable pack contains over 90 pages of fun Road Trip Worksheets with activities to learn about math and literacy including:
Alphabet Road Trip Worksheets
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Letter Tracing – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- Trace Alphabet Letters –Trace the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Numbers Tracing –Trace the numbers from one to twenty.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the animals.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle objects that are different than all the others
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Coloring Pages –Color or decorate the pages.
- Color Matching Cards –Match the color; a great way to learn colors.
- Shadow Matching Cards –Match the picture with its shadow.
- Trace the Lines –Trace between the lines.
- Cut along the lines – Practice cutting along the lines
Some other great road trip activities include:
- United States Fact Book (color)
- designing your own road signs
- mark places you’ve been or are going on a blank map of the United States
- 20 Road Trip Games for Kids
- Printable Roadtrip Games
More Themed Printable Packs
- Chameleon Colors Pack
- Camping Printables
- Forest Animals Pack
- Shark Printables
- Circus Printables
- Transportation Pack
- Scarecrow Pack
- Mammals Pack
Download Road Trip Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!