Looking for a fun way for teaching money to pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students. Kids will have fun practicing identifying american money and it’s value with this fun money games. These free printable, LOW PREP, money puzzles for kids are a handy math activity for kindergarnters for learning money.
Fun money games
WE love fun, hands-on activities to make learning fun. These teaching money printable puzzles are an effective way to teach kids about american money and it’s value. Plus these money puzzles are simple to prep since there are no fancy puzzle edges to cut out! These money puzzles for kids are perfect for preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students. Teaching children what money is worth, looks like, and its value is super important; these money puzzles make it simple!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this fun money activity for kids. Use this as extra practice, summer learning, math center in your classroom, or supplement to you homeschool math curriculum.
Money math games
This easy coin recognition activity makes it easy for pkids to learn about the penny, nickel, dime, quarter, and half dollar as well as bills. The set-up for this teaching money games couldn’t be easier. Simply print the page in color on cardstock or laminate for durability.
To prepare this free money math games all you need to do is cut the money puzzles apart. Store in ziplock bags to practice again and again with kids.
Math money games
Students will put together the money math games puzzles by identifying the front and back of each coin plus the value of that coin. This is a fun, easy activity to help kids learn to recognize american money.
Kindergarten Money Games
Looking for more fun, free printable Counting Money Worksheets and games to make practicing counting American money.
- Color by Coin Worksheet
- Money Booklet for learning about American money
- Hungry Caterpillars Counting Money Game
- Mini Golf Money Practice
- Counting Coins Games Clip Cards
- 25 Fun Money Games
- Coin Puzzles – Printable Money Games
- Carnival Subtracting Money Games
- Robot Counting Money Practice
- 25 Money Math Games
- Grocery Store Money Task Cards
- Parts of a Dollar flip Book
- Bankable Counting Money Activities
- Cut and Paste Money Worksheets
- See all of our many Money for Kids activities for young learners
This is such a fun, hands on math game for kindergartners that helps achieve fluency while having FUN!
- Printable Addition Tic Tac Toe Math Game
- Gumball Math – Addition and Subtraction Practice
- Free Christmas Addition worksheets
- Fall Addition Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Pigs in the Mud Addition Facts to 10
- Butterfly Mats Addition Activity
- See all of our many FREE addition games
- Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition Math Worksheets
- Hands-on Goldfish Addition Practice
- Pot of Gold Addition Practice
- Rubber Duckie Kindergarten Math activity
- Planting Seeds Free Addition Games
- Math Addition Worksheets Mini Book – Adding 0-12
- Deck of Cards Free Addition Worksheets
- Disney Princess Flashcards – Addition
- Free Addition within 10 Games Printable
- Turkey Addition Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
- Apple Addition Coloring Pages
- Free Frog Math – Addition Game for Kids
- St Patricks Day Addition Practice
- Gingerbread Addition Math Game
- Math Mystery Pack – Solve Addition & Subtraction Word Problems
Teaching Money Games
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
all fixed, sorry about that!