Kids will have fun practicing addition within 20 with this super cute, FREE St Patricks Day Addition Practice. This is perfect for Kindergarten age kids.
FREE Addition Practice
- Rubber Ducky Addition Practice
- Fall Addition Sticker Math Worksheets
- Gingerbread Addition Puzzles
- Thanksgiving Color by Addition
St Patricks Day Addition Practice
This is such a fun way for kids to practice addition within 10, addition within 20, and addition within 30 while having fun! We love making learning fun and this Saint Patricks themed math game does just that for Kindergarten and first grade kids.
Start out by printing the St Patricks Day Addition Game. There are three boards to choose from and two pages of gold coins. Print on cardstock or laminate for durability. Then, cut out the gold coins and you are ready to play this kindergarten math game.
Students will add up the numbers on each pot of gold and then place the gold coin with that corresponding sum on top.
Students will repeat until all the gold pots on the mat have a gold coin on the top. I suggest starting with mat 3 which adds numbers within 10. Then move to mats 1 and 2 to continue pr acting addition in this fun, creative, and FREE March math game for Kindergarten and first grade students.
St Patricks Day Activities for Kids
Practice Counting to 100 with these FREE St. Patricks Day Hundreds Chart Coloring
Kids will have fun practicing adding and subtracting within 20 with this FREE Printable St Patricks Math Craft
These FREE St Patricks day Color by Number worksheets help kids practice number recognition of numbers 11-20
Kids will love these FREE Color by Number St Patricks Day Crowns – print in color or black and white!
Download Saint Patricks Day Kindergarten Math
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!