Celebrate Autumn with these super cute, clever and FUN November crafts for kids. We have lots of November craft ideas including thanksgiving crafts, turkey crafts, acorn crafts, fall crafts, hedgehog crafts and so many more! This huge list of craft ideas for November is perfect for toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and first grade students.
November Crafts for Kids
Get ready for a really fun month making lots of cute crafts for kids with this HUGE collection of November crafts for kids. These are the perfect way to encourage kids to be grateful in the lead up the Thanksgiving, and a fun way to celebrate the last weeks of Fall. There are lots of Thanksgiving craft ideas and turkey craft ideas too, as well as some fun acorn crafts, adorable hedgehog crafts, and more. There are enough craft ideas on this list for you to make a new craft every day in November with your toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, and grade 2 students.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love strengthening fine motor skills, expressing creativity, and making fun November projects to decorate your home. Plus most of these November crafts use simple materials you probably have at home already!
Thanksgiving Crafts for Kids
- DIY Thanksgiving banner from Art Bar. How gorgeous will this painted banner look up on your wall!
- Thanksgiving Pie Garland from Joy in the Works Decorate for Thanksgiving with a garland made out of delicious looking pieces of pie, so fun!
- Thanksgiving napkin rings from Projects with Kids. Color in and make these gorgeous printable napkin rings, and color and fill in the fun ‘thankful’ activity sheets.
- Styrofoam cup pilgrim hat craft from I Heart Crafty Things. This mini pilgrim hat is adorable!
- Thanksgiving dinner plate craft from Glued to My Crafts. This kids craft is such a fun way to learn about and Thanksgiving, and there is a free printable template to get you started.
- Thankfulness Tree from Coffee Cups and Crayons This is such a lovely way to get the kids learning about gratefulness, and the big tree will make a great Thanksgiving decoration.
- Lollipop stick Thanksgiving puzzles from The Inspiration Edit. This is such a fun idea and you could make puzzles out of any drawings you like.
- Beaded Napkin Rings for Thanksgiving from Buggy and Buddy These kid-made napkin rings will look gorgeous on your Thanksgiving
Turkey Crafts for Kids
- Paper bag turkey craft from The Best Ideas For Kids This cute turkey craft is great for little ones to make.
- Colorful paper turkey craft from Messy Little Monsters. You could fill a whole wall with these colourful turkeys to make a fabulous display.
- Yarn wrapped turkey from Fantastic Fun and Learning. There is lots of fine motor skill practice going on while you make these cute turkeys.
- Paper plate yarn weaving turkey craft from I Heart Crafty Things. I love how the woven yarn makes the colours on the turkey’s tail feathers!
- Paper plate turkey wreath from Non-Toy Gifts.This would look so gorgeous hanging on your front door!
- Turkey finger puppet from Red Ted Art. Do you know any turkey songs or stories you could use with this cute finger puppet?
- Coffee filter turkey craft from Buggy and Buddy. I love the gorgeous blended colors in this turkey’s tail.
Acorn Crafts for Kids
- Acorn marble necklace craft from Rhythms of Play. These would make gorgeous gifts or party favours!
- Acorn mice from Kids Craft Room. How adorable is this little family of acorn mice!
- Felted pom pom acorn craft from Adventures in a Box These felted acorns would also make a gorgeous necklace, or a mobile, or use them in pretend play.
- Sequin acorn magnets from Glued to My Crafts. These would make such a pretty gift!
- Torn paper acorn craft from No Time for Flash Cards. Kids love tearing paper, so they’ll love making this acorn craft.
Hedgehog Crafts for Kids
- Hedgehog string art from Pink Stripey Socks How adorable are these little hedgehogs?!?
- Paper hedgehog craft from I Heart Crafty Things. This cute hedgehog crafts comes with a printable template to help you make him.
- Hedgehog fan craft from Schooling Active Monkeys. This is such a fun craft to make.
- Hedgehog painted rocks from Easy Peasy and Fun. These little painted rock hedgehogs would make a great paper weight or magnet!
- Fall hedgehog craft from Fireflies and Mudpies. This cute hedgehog craft makes adorable cards!
Crafts for November
Plus don’t miss these November crafts for preschoolers and these november arts and crafts that are sure to delight your children.
- Paper plate cherry pie craft from Glued to My Crafts. Celebrate pie season with this fun cherry pie craft, or try this pumpkin pie version!
- Paper confetti indian corn craft from School Time Snippets. The kids will love using the hole punch to make the confetti for this craft.
- Eyedropper indian corn from What Can We Do With Paper and Glue. Eye dropper painting is another activity kids love, and it makes this gorgeous indian corn craft.
- Pinecone rolling painting activity from Crafts on Sea. You can also do this fun painting activity with acorns instead of pinecones!
- Nature Owls from Messy Little Monsters Use pinecones or conkers to make these cute owls.
- Thanksgiving Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Printable Thanksgiving Writing Activities
- Thanksgiving Color by Letter
- Free Thanksgiving Theme
- Turkey Word Family Sort
- Thanksgiving Sight Word Coloring
- Arthur’s thanksgiving activities
- HUGE Pack of Thanksgiving Worksheets
- Thanksgiving Alphabet
- Life Cycle of a Turkey Printable Worksheets
- First Thanksgiving Reader – Thanksgiving First Grade Printable
- 30+ November Crafts for Kids
- Lots of fun November Activities for Kids
- Fun pilgrims for kids history lesson
- Thanksgiving Counting by 10s
- Candy Corn Printable – Count and Trace the Turkeys
- Thanksgiving Color by Number Addition
- Pumpkin Count and Trace Numbers 1-10
- Hands-on Turkey Math Count to 10
- Turkey Spin – Thanksgiving Shapes Printables
- Subtraction Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
- Thanksgiving Color by Number
- Cut and Paste Thanksgiving Worksheets
- Free Thanksgiving Math Worksheets & Games
- Thanksgiving Color by Hundreds Chart
- Addition Pumpkin Patch Game
- Edible Turkey Craft
- Thanksgiving Hat Printable
- Turkey Craft with cup and feathers
- Paper Plate Turkey Craft
- Turkey Colour matching
- Cute Turkey Craft with cup and feathers
- Super cute Turkey Crafts for Kids
- Thanksgiving pre-Writing Worksheets
- Turkey Crafts with Pumpkin Seeds
- Printable Turkey Colors Printable Sorting Activity
- Thanksgiving Playdough Cards
- Turkey Packing Peanut crafts
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Skits
- Thanksgiving BINGO
- Easy Paper Turkey Craft
- Candy Corn Printable – Count and Trace the Turkeys
- FREE Thanksgiving Pictionary for Families
Monthly Crafts for Kids
- June Crafts for Kids
- July Crafts for Kids
- August Crafts for Kids
- September Crafts for Kids
- October Crafts for Kids
- November Crafts for Kids
- December Crafts for Kids
- January Crafts for Kids
- February Crafts for Kids